• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Minecraft Guest Promotions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another WIN :) In case u dnt know it. Google starcraft...
screenshot2010091717154.png

I never played Starcraft before So I didn't know :hehehe: Great art though I like it.

It's not - checking the hotbar, it shows only blocks without unit counters, including a leaves block, which you can't get in Alpha.

Made a shark (only fin visible ;D)

whkh5.png

And a bucket of water to defuse this dynamite somebody else made

5mUOT.png

Hay guise, this is my first post..... I hope some more people show up on the server soon, it's been dead!

I had Guest all to myself this morning so I killed a few hours doing this Bruce Lee portrait. It's fun to do an image that isn't from a video game!

mr_happpy

Attachments

• screenshot_20100922184722.png
    screenshot_20100922184722.png
    606.8 KB · Views: 176
Hay guise, this is my first post..... I hope some more people show up on the server soon, it's been dead!

I had Guest all to myself this morning so I killed a few hours doing this Bruce Lee portrait. It's fun to do an image that isn't from a video game!

mr_happpy

It's been dead because the server list is offline. Nobody can actually find the server unless they click our direct link :p

Hey, i built a suspension bridge

Front view
bridge.jpg

Rear view
bridge2.jpg

Satellite view - Does it reminds you an old game?:DD
bridge_skyview.jpg

-------------------------------------
and i've also built a Starcraft 2 logo sprite :)
starcraft.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back