• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

MineCraft offline for the weekend

Wooty

Staff member
Notch has announced that he will be upgrading his servers all weekend. And thus, ALL MINECRAFT CLASSIC servers will be offline until Monday. Yes, that includes our server.

However, Notch has also announced that this weekend will be Alpha Freeplay. Simply browse over to the gimp Minecraft Offline front page and hop on Alpha for the rest of the weekend!

If you would like to join the Team9000 Alpha server, and are ranked cool or higher, hop on our Ventrillo and ask for an invite.

MC CLASSIC IS BACK ONLINE!
PLAY NOW

(Server list is back too! Let's get back to building!)

Thats a shame...was looking forward to some minecraft this weekend...At least I can try out the alpha single player heard its hard....

aww i haven't made cool yet, and i'm on vent all the time :( imma gonna be listening in jealousy

Dammit Wooty, I was gunna post this and then ppl wud say, "there is drsheep being helpful good citizen". :/

Minecraft is a Java based game in which you build things. There are 2 versions. Classic and Alpha. Classic you have unlimited resources and can build whatever your imagination can create. Alpha you have toe mine, grow, acquire your resources in order to build. Also there is a fighting side to it. There is a single player and multiple version of the Alpha version.

Check it out

Minecraft.net

The website is down as of now.

Will someone answer my question on what the fuck a minecraft is d:<

Back