• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

MinerJuco (GUEST -> COOL)

MinerJuco

I have a vision of more detail. LETS GO LARGE.

If you like the scale of this model, on promotion I will fill it with interior. I have many more models I wish to create also!!!

Thanks for checking my creation!!!

Attachments

• TEAM9000PROMO.JPG
    TEAM9000PROMO.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 136
You haven't quite built enough, but you're almost there, we just need to see a few more builds from you. Thats a cool build so I am interested in what else you have to show us.

Here is the rest of the build. For some unknown reason I started a new thread with these so I don't think you saw them. If you want me to delete I can.

Anyway here are extra components to the car. There is also a 'secret' stash in the boot if you can find it.

I didn't want to start new builds and hope that the additions to the car are impressive enough to be promoted. The red stitching I thought was a nice touch :p

Remember there are many more giant builds planned - I just need the room to build them.

Thanks for the Reply!!!

Attachments

• Dash.JPG
    Dash.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 139
  • ENGINE BAY.JPG
    ENGINE BAY.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 122
  • INTERIOR.JPG
    INTERIOR.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 117
  • ISOMETRIC.JPG
    ISOMETRIC.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 130
Thought I'd throw in a mini drivable robot for good measure.

Attachments

• ROBOT#01.JPG
    ROBOT#01.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 134
  • ROBOT-COCKPIT.JPG
    ROBOT-COCKPIT.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 114
You haven't quite built enough, but you're almost there, we just need to see a few more builds from you. Thats a cool build so I am interested in what else you have to show us.

I have made additions to JUCOS GIANT LAND automobile#01

Back