• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

My Discovery

AquaTwig

Hello, i am AquaTwig

Recently on the Team9000 server, on LTS, I climbed into a boat, and got back out again, it seemed i was stuck in sitting position. So, i decided to jump down a long hole, i didnt lose any damage, but it did make the noise like i had lost health. With my new super-powers, i decided to explore the mine. Out of the corner of my eye, i saw a spider. I went up to it to kill it, but when i clicked on it, nothing happened. I stood in front of it, and it didnt even notice me, it just got up to its spider business, creeping around the tunnels. So, stuck in sitting position, I decided to mess around with mobs, i pretended to be a spider jockey. I then traveled through the tunnel to find a zombie. He was standing infront of a block, which i could stand on. So it looked like he gave me a piggy-back.
It appears, i was invincible.
I, bored of sitting, decided to type /kill, nothing happened, except the chat said "AquaTwig died". I tried it again, same thing happened. So i decided to re-log. When i got back in, i died and was back at the quiz.

All this is about is my secret discovery of invincibility.Using this, I will make a breed of super soldiers and take over the whole server! "evil laugh"

Post your curiosity below.

Here is some of the stuff i got up to.

2013-02-14_15.05.53.png
2013-02-14_15.06.02.png

Attachments

• 2013-02-14_15.07.25.png
    2013-02-14_15.07.25.png
    331.9 KB · Views: 168
Back