• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

My friend went on my laptop

Ganderpest

I am really sorry but it was my friend who made the swasticker not me
If there is anything i can do just say
I should have proven myself with the creations i have made so please unbann me

I have sent a message to Ooz, he will attend to your appeal as soon as he has time, while you're waiting please be patient.

Hello ganderpest, I did indeed ban you for building a swastika.

While you do seem remorseful about your friend's actions, I'd like to know who exactly is liamgeorge9 before I go forward with any action.

liamgeorge9 shares your IP and was banned earlier in the week.

We are friends but he wasnt so serious about the server, we are boarders at the same school in the same room
That is why it is the same ip

Ganderpest, I will go ahead and unban you.

In the future, please keep your account secure at all times, because you are responsible for anything that happens on it. Also, you may learn about our server rules by typing /rules in game or by going here: https://wiki.team9000.net/Minecraft_Classic

Please make sure you understand these rules as well as some other unlisted ones: No trolling, no spamming of the chat, no racism, no advertising, etc.

Keep in mind that this should be your only ban appeal. If you are banned the next time around, it is permanent - regardless of who was using the account.

Appeal accepted. User unbanned.

Thread may be closed.

Back