My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

So, uh.
Thoughts on Discord Episode?

Ending seemed really rushed. Thing is, you can't have all of Discords long antics in 22 minutes, gotta be 44.
Still made me laugh, though.
8/10.

So, uh.

Ending seemed really rushed. Thing is, you can't have all of Discords long antics in 22 minutes, gotta be 44.
8/10.
Not terribly many thoughts. I feel like they left a loose string with Discord that they can play with later, and 20 minutes is a very short time to perform a full 180 personality wise...

I wasn't sure they could pull off the whole reforming Discord plot, but they did it as nicely as they could in one episode. I liked the whole "it sounds a lot more depressing when I say it out loud" element of Discord's rant. Well played indeed.

"Mr. Beaverton Beaverteeth! Such language!"
:giggle:

spoooiiillleeerrrrr alert!

Twilight related

so much spoiler
MLP-PRINCESS_510x317.jpg

I took a look at the Hub website, saw no news regarding it, no images hinting to it, nothing announced for when the Finale will be. Nothing at all.

The article can say anything it wants and it can credit the Hub all it wants, doesn't mean it is the absolute truth.

I have heard rumors about that, and don't know how I feel about it. :unsure:
As far as I see it, it being an "exclusive interview" only to those select individuals makes it still a rumor.

I'm someone who requires dead set proof. I will believe it when I see it aired on TV.

I totally ignored the spoiler tags and just read the link.

I saw "Twilight Princess" and thought it was just a link to some Legend of Zelda/MLPFIM-mashup fan art (Why does this have to be in spoiler tags?).

So I clicked it.
Big mistake. :(

spoiler tags, usually for a reason ^^

Well, since I brought it up

[collapse=LoZ/MLPFIM crossover image dump]
BzI5YFK.png
1nvXVr1.png
rRngvl2.jpg
654R3dw.jpg
VmieHno.png
5qU4ajn.png
zAOBKXt.jpg
epPG0tF.png
YOVo5jm.png
tgRvm7g.png
IlfN46N.png
TAxMrl7.png
N3u2MCB.jpg
dZlo1Bb.jpg
Ibl15Tn.jpg
[/collapse]

[collapse=Misc. pony stuff I found cool or funny]
AUEGtV3.jpg
T5WEw2y.jpg
C50JbIW.png
lEIeK4O.png
eYwmK6t.png

[/collapse]

So, uh.

8/10.
They could've fixed this by putting in a montage of Discord doing some stuff with FS.

My thoughs on what's going to happen

>>Twilight turns into princess
>>Twilight doesn't want to be a princess
>>Celestia respects her wishes, and turns her back into a unicorn

I'm just saying, it's possible.

My thoughs on what's going to happen

>>Twilight turns into princess
>>Twilight doesn't want to be a princess
>>Celestia respects her wishes, and turns her back into a unicorn

I'm just saying, it's possible.

That's what I was thinking. That she becomes a princess, realizes it's not so great, actually and misses living in Ponyville and being with her friends, then Celestia relieves her of her duties and she everything is back to normal.

Back