• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

My Little Pony Zone Request

rsmv2you

I'm not the one to play on classic ever. I get on every now and then to check on everything. One thing I noticed is the growth of My little pony sprites and builds. I was wondering, could you make Zone16 A My Little Pony world? *squee*
I would love the idea of this considering how much of Team9000/Classic community are bronys.

screenshot_20111124053058.png

Anyways, discuss this while I leave this sprite of derpy I found right here.
screenshot_20111124050730.png

I am going to show my support by throwing in a bunch of other pixel art made by our T9K members:

Beese:
derpy-png.65345

rainbow-dash-png.65347

trixie-png.65348

Me:
screenshot_20111114155700-png.74462

rarity-png.74458

Rai_the_insane:
trixie-png.74459

d-d-d-derpy-png.74457

This is an interesting concept. I'm not familiar with MLP, nor am I a MLP hater. But I like the idea of having certain zones themed for certain interests.

This is an interesting concept. I'm not familiar with MLP, nor am I a MLP hater. But I like the idea of having certain zones themed for certain interests.

actually this "zone" kind of thing has been going on for quite a while. there are 15 different zones each with their own theme and only builders may build within them and according to the theme. the current one is zone15, which is dedicated to large builds, and we are hoping that when the admins release the next zone, it will be mlp themed :D

yeah so guys, remember that we're posing pony sprites in order to support the release of an mlp themed zone16, be sure to edit your post and say something like "i second this" or something :D

Opinions about MLP aside, wouldn't this zone just have the edges filled up really quickly, and that's about it? All the MLP builds appear to be sprites. Would this be an efficient use of a zone? Perhaps it could be something more museum like.

actually this "zone" kind of thing has been going on for quite a while. there are 15 different zones each with their own theme and only builders may build within them and according to the theme. the current one is zone15, which is dedicated to large builds, and we are hoping that when the admins release the next zone, it will be mlp themed :D
No, I understand that, and I support this. I'm saying like there should be zones for MLP as well as other things people like, for instance, Halo, football, Star Trek (that Enterprise-D in the space zone is badass), Star Wars, anime, etc...

Opinions about MLP aside, wouldn't this zone just have the edges filled up really quickly, and that's about it? All the MLP builds appear to be sprites. Would this be an efficient use of a zone? Perhaps it could be something more museum like.
while this is true, there have been a few 3D pony builds done in the past as well, although they tend to be VERY large in size

No, I understand that, and I support this. I'm saying like there should be zones for MLP as well as other things people like, for instance, Halo, football, Star Trek (that Enterprise-D in the space zone is badass), Star Wars, anime, etc...
oh, so you mean franchise wise right? ahh yes that would be cool, but for certain zones that are themed like that, we need a lot of dedicated fans of those kinds of shows and series and stuff so that the zone doesn't stay empty... in other words, a large enough fanbase within this server that are builders that will build in it...

which is why right now we're trying to show that we can competently build pony sprites and we plan to do so in the pony zone if we ever get it :p

Yes it does make sense that the mlp zone be more like a giant wall or more similar in shape to the museum, probably a giant sprite wall if most people will only make 2d builds.

it is possible however that we may build a 3d version of ponyville and canterlot or 3d ponies, like what thee_pro said, there are a lot of talented people on this server

I did not post a pony picture, I posted a screenshot of a pony sprite made in the T9K classic server, which goes without saying that I definitely second the opinion. Otherwise, why the hell would I have posted it? :confused:
ftfm :p

I have thought about this and was wondering of the idea of someone making pony vile in classic.

I approve! Even though I'm not a builder yet. ;(

But still, we need Raitheinsane to get ranked, the buidler of many of the ponies.

Hate to say it, but no. Just no. It's pretty stupid, with alot of members just hopping on the bandwagon. *short rant over*

Back