• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

My unfair ban appeal

tornado36

This is just to send information to all teamm9000 members. 13 days ago i was making a pixel art on the guest world, but i needed only 8 more space to finish it. A mossy castle was in the way. i asked the builder of the castle if i could remove 8-9 blocks to take the pictures of my pixel art and i would replace them after. When i was about to take the picture (printscreen) someone kicked me without asking me if i would replace the block or if i had the permission. NO. All he did his kick me from the server without knowing the situation and that member name is Nexium-LOL something like that. I request that i can join back the server so i can make a 2nd art.

Thanks you for youre time to read this.

If he has not replied by the end of the week, I will handle this on Friday. I understand the mixup, but it might not even be for what you think it was. Please give Nexium a chance to review this. Thank you :)

If he has not replied by the end of the week, I will handle this on Friday. I understand the mixup, but it might not even be for what you think it was. Please give Nexium a chance to review this. Thank you :)
can you remove me now

reviewed this appeal, appeal accepted, user racipa has been unbanned. In the event that you come across a build that is in the way in the future, please find a green or red named player to help you move a build so you can finish your work. Happy Building.

thread moved to complete.

Back