NationStates Web Game

IMG_20130925_091740.jpg

I would like some land for my foxy people My nation of The Constitutional Monarchy of Foxzm in the forrest next to watermellon country

For those nations who are participating in Environmental Awareness Day, I thank you. Its time that we clean up T9Ks environment!

So, is there a reason everyone unendorsed me all at the same time?
To be serious though did you happen to leave the region? When/If you leave a region, you lose all endorsements even if you rejoin that region.

Oddly enough though, any people you endorsed in that region become automatically reendorsed when you rejoin. (Unless they left the region too.)

Otherwise...Who knows?

To be serious though did you happen to leave the region? When/If you leave a region, you lose all endorsements even if you rejoin that region.

Oddly enough though, any people you endorsed in that region become automatically reendorsed when you rejoin. (Unless they left the region too.)

Otherwise...Who knows?
Could have been from the lack of communication in the region.

I already talked with everyone who unendorsed me. Most of it was from the drug use which was below world average at the time they unendorsed me. And no, I didn't leave the region.

Back