NationStates Web Game

I really am beginning to think the people on the Nationstates forum are just one person. They all have some fetish that one day the world will be some libertarian paradise.

I really am beginning to think the people on the Nationstates forum are just one person. They all have some fetish that one day the world will be some libertarian paradise.
so youve figured it out have you
samuel-l-jackson.jpg

Whats wrong with that? Join us, and maybe you will see the amazingness of it.

gNmyVjM.png

Pancakistan added.
New Int removed. Holy Nordic Empire removed. Nephele removed.

Kimbalia now has 20 times the population of when it first acquired its current territory. With the recent demise of New Int, the Kingdom of Kimbalia formally requests permission to expand its border Eastwards in order to relieve overcrowding in Kimbalian cities.

Well, thats unfortunate

Kimbalia now has 20 times the population of when it first acquired its current territory. With the recent demise of New Int, the Kingdom of Kimbalia formally requests permission to expand its border Eastwards in order to relieve overcrowding in Kimbalian cities.
In accordance with your provisions, I would like to increase my border and extend it to yours, so we can equally get the land that was once New Int. (The land gets split, we both get part of it)

Also on another note, can the ocean on my western border be renamed to the "Easkten Sea"?

The Empire of Moyasu hereby requests an expansion to it's claimed land, towards the south, on the ocean, boarding Wehlberg, and that small island off of the coast.

Reason: We would gladly accept another coastline. More resource gathering and better sea trading routes throughout the region.
Also: Any country that could inhabit that land besides me, Chriswsrn, or Wehlberg itself, would either be very, very, very, very small, OR would close off Wehlberg.
Moyasulandsuggestion.png

Can I get land with a small coastline towards the North and landlocked toward the other sides? Small amount of land.

EDIT: Actually to be specific, the small area in between the borders of avroomstan and bazentonia.

Lcarr thats not fair. I asked if i could have land next to watermellon back in september and you updated the map adding new countries in. How come I cant get any? and i just need a forest for my foxy people to live instead of wonder around.

Lcarr thats not fair. I asked if i could have land next to watermellon back in september and you updated the map adding new countries in. How come I cant get any? and i just need a forest for my foxy people to live instead of wonder around.

My apologies. I only skimmed over the posts from the past couple of weeks and missed your land claim.

Can I get land with a small coastline towards the North and landlocked toward the other sides? Small amount of land.

EDIT: Actually to be specific, the small area in between the borders of avroomstan and bazentonia.

What is your nation's name?

Hey, the next time you update the map. You can drop the part of Wehlberg that isn't island. More people might be willing to come closer to me if I do that.

Moyasu was right at your border before you changed it. :eek:

Map update:
9cRXaKg.png

Foxzm added.
Hallucination land claim pending.
Kimbalia border change.
Gallifrax border change.
Moyasu border change.
Wehlberg border change.

If I could I'd like to claim the section of land across the lake from me along the coast there as an extension of my land.

Back