• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Need to let you know something...

sethro34

I glitched into the server a few minutes ago!... then got trolled by several people! I just wanted to stay cause I miss them! It's not like I was doing anything wrong! I gave all of my things I had that were gotten WAY before the ban to another friend of mine that DOESN'T scream at me or troll me! REDICULOUS PEOPLE! Oh and... When I first came on I asked how everyone was doing. Then I licked my lollypop a few times then... TROLL!

:facepalm:

What you're doing right now is trolling. Find another server to get sucked into so that you don't feel the need to risk getting yourself banned here.

:facepalm:
Because one was not enough.

If you were banned from Survival and you glitched through your ban (which i'm still doubting is even possible) then there is no point to this thread, and the only thing likely to happen is a permanent ban from everything.

If you were banned from Survival and you glitched through your ban (which i'm still doubting is even possible) then there is no point to this thread, and the only thing likely to happen is a permanent ban from everything.
Hence the facepalm

It is very possible young sir!

Um, why are you even trying to get on? How the heck do you "glitch on" when you've been banned, and why the heck are you still hanging around?

:thumbsdown:

Sethro.. if you keep this up you're going to get banned from the forums. Give it up man, you're trying to fight a battle that's already been lost. Go play your server anyways, it apparently needs some attention if it's getting hacked. You tried hard at first, but now it's just annoying.

Pro tip: Don't mention that you have a server, as that could be mistaken for advertisement.

Back