Official Pokémon Thread

I just realized I have been neglecting pokemon cause I have been playing animal crossing.
What even.
EDIT: My god, this comic sums it up perfectly
2013-06-24.jpg

I just realized I have been neglecting pokemon cause I have been playing animal crossing.
What even.
I know that feel, it is really hard to balance the two as well. I remember when I picked up pokemon and then got animal crossing at the same time it was like which one do I play more!? in the end I settled for pokemon and found out that your town can go to shit if you don't visit constantly so I at least try to visit once a day. I kinda regret having like 8 games to play right now. it is like fuck do I play kingdom hearts, monster hunter, fire emblem, kid icarus. I suppose just choose one and set a time slot for the other so you can play both.

HOLY REVIVAL BATMAN!

No seriously thank you for reviving this thread, I have no idea what happened but everyone stopped replying so yea.

On a different note my pokedex is coming along decently, I've been breeding like vulpexs and throwing them into wondertrade (best system ever). I have all the available fossils and am working on evolving them. My blazikin is lv 100 now lol and I've been using him to get levels onto my weaker pokemon. I'm still working on a competitive team, but I'm not sure which pokemon I want on it (SO MANY!) and I still have no idea how to iv or ev.

So what has everyone else been up to in the world of pokemon?

ps patchy add me back on the pokemans :p ( I want to see your friend safari)
oh yeah hi, i have just been playing a one type run through so i might not have a lot of pokemon for that safari thing

oh yeah hi, i have just been playing a one type run through so i might not have a lot of pokemon for that safari thing
the friend safari is based on your friend code and only gives three pokemon per safari also they are related to that type. for example if my friend code was a fire safari you would see three fire type pokemon in my safari.

speaking of which friend code please I would love to have more friends on my 3ds!

mine is 4957-3431-5283

edit: I found this tool on reddit which might help some people out

http://www.pokeffectiveness.com/

Add me, too: My 3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 7891 - 8651

So, I just found out today how to add friends in-game. Now I just have to find a way to get everyone else added .-.

To tell you the truth there is no agony like getting to that one gym that you know that can whip out your team and you just die inside

So, I tested out the Wonder Trade option today and got a lvl 59 Druddigon for my lvl 5 Guppin xD BEST TRADE EVER!

To tell you the truth there is no agony like getting to that one gym that you know that can whip out your team and you just die inside
i did it everyone calm down
the friend safari is based on your friend code and only gives three pokemon per safari also they are related to that type. for example if my friend code was a fire safari you would see three fire type pokemon in my safari.

speaking of which friend code please I would love to have more friends on my 3ds!

mine is 4957-3431-5283

edit: I found this tool on reddit which might help some people out

http://www.pokeffectiveness.com/
hey thanks for that, i can't wait to use it

honedge-official-art_300dpi.jpg

If Ash ever ran into this pokemon and if Honeedge was Sheathed and the eye closed, Ash would probably grab the hilt and i would probably laugh because that asshole is dead now

Need moar friend codes! I've got six friends and that makes the Friend Safari pretty lame. I've already caught all of the Pokemon I can in there.

View attachment 141838
If Ash ever ran into this pokemon and if Honeedge was Sheathed and the eye closed, Ash would probably grab the hilt and i would probably laugh because that asshole is dead now
the joke is on you, ash would somehow find a way to use that to his advantage (aka the bullshit meter). just like how he can win impossible matches via bull shit. on the oppisite end of the spectrum is pokemon origins which was amazing and I wish there where more.

I've also decided to try to get a shiny honedge because it is awesome

the joke is on you, ash would somehow find a way to use that to his advantage (aka the bullshit meter). just like how he can win impossible matches via bull shit. on the oppisite end of the spectrum is pokemon origins which was amazing and I wish there where more.

I've also decided to try to get a shiny honedge because it is awesome
indeed it is but for real though i want ash dead

indeed it is but for real though i want ash dead
hahaha yea I was watching the newest season ( I was bored ) and my god it is like "lol wut, am I watching the same pikachu who is probably like level 80 or something get beat by this Surskit because it made the field ice!?" oh well you don't watch pokemon anime because of logic, you watch it because it is entertainingly bad lol.

oh I also recently watched all the pokemon movies I swear I think I saw the same plot in everyone. also what do you guys do post game? I've been mainly passively making my pokedex fuller, battling the chattue and breeding.

Play A Link Between Worlds and wait for SMB3 to release on the eShop.
omg yes, ALBW is a fantastic game, I currently stuck trying to get the fins but hey it is fun trying to figure everything out. I've been not paying attention to animal crossing which I really need to do.

Anybody else out there make sprites? And I do apologize if that question is answered in 30+ middle pages that I did not read.

A sample

sprite4.png

Back