Official Pokémon Thread

Anybody else out there make sprites? And I do apologize if that question is answered in 30+ middle pages that I did not read.

A sample

View attachment 141953
I ran a sprite shop for a short time when I frequented the serebii forums a while ago. Mostly splicing and banner work though.

Latias Trainer.png
Latios Trainer.png

Although this is my favorite sprite from that time.
Layton trainer.png

I ran a sprite shop for a short time when I frequented the serebii forums a while ago. Mostly splicing and banner work though.

View attachment 141954 View attachment 141955
Although this is my favorite sprite from that time.
View attachment 141956

Those are really cool! I made my first several with MS Paint on Windows 7, which does not have the overlay feature of the previous OS versions. Then I download Paint.net, and I can just put semi-transparent colors on top of everything! I was never that good at actually combining them though.

Not sure how I came up with this color scheme for the background, but regardless these are the ones that are more than just color differences.

my sprites.png

My friend code is 0834-2029-0335. I'm breeding Pichus with Volt Tackle, if anyone is interested.

Edit: I think this is a good stopping point. Thank goodness for the Flame Body ability.
IMG_6896.jpeg

Ugh, fuck Nintendo's servers, a 3DS game shouldn't take 12 hours to download.

Anyway, took just 20 resets to get a Froakie with a good nature - Let's do this :D

2406-6201-7758

Back