Official Pokémon Thread

Serebii.net said:
Nintendo have announced that they have temporarily removed Pokémon Bank from the Nintendo 3DS eShop. This is following the massive influx of users on both Nintendo 3DS and Wii U coming on Christmas, plus the addition of Pokémon Bank causing the Nintendo Network to drive to a halt. This means users cannot download it anymore and currently cannot access the features of the game.. It is currently unclear when Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter will return, or if the western release is delayed. They have made it clear that the 30 day trial for previously registered users will restart when it returns.

Edit @ 13:14: Pokémon Bank is now listed with a release of TBD (To Be Decided) on the North American and European eShops. We'll bring details on this as soon as we can.

Pokébank is delayed, EShop is gone, the starters' value skyrocketed, I'm breeding them all, and I'm fucking drowning in legendaries.

Mewtwo looks as unimpressed as I feel about this bs.

Way to drop the ball Nintendo. Now my shiny Mewtwo is still stuck in gen 4.
shhh I'm too lazy to transfer him to gen 5 just yet

So as I'm sitting here debating which 5th gen pokemon games I want it occurred to me that I kinda regret not having a handheld during the ds days. I mean I can get 5th gen pokemon into my x version but man I will never get the awesome 4th gen pokemon nor the remade 2nd gen and since I don't have the phat boy ds, my 3rd gen is all alone just sitting there. I mean I suppose it is only pokemon and I will never finish the pokedex properly but man it is kinda annoying none the less.

on the plus side I am thinking I am going to get black 1 and 2 although I really don't know if I even want to do it.

I thought this was relevant:
X7BZfCv.png

So I was tempted to create a professional battle team, for Y, and then I realized that it requires an un-ending amounts of work. So no.

So I was tempted to create a professional battle team, for Y, and then I realized that it requires an un-ending amounts of work. So no.

If you really want, I can EV train your Pokémons myself, and even breed them if you need egg moves. I don't have anything to do anyway, except getting an Articuno from GTS. Fuck Articuno, I never liked it anyway. He's my favorite Gen I legendary

If you really want, I can EV train your Pokémons myself, and even breed them if you need egg moves. I don't have anything to do anyway, except getting an Articuno from GTS. Fuck Articuno, I never liked it anyway. He's my favorite Gen I legendary
Nah I'm good. Thanks for the offer though.

That feel. I know it all too well.

And yet for some stupid-ass reason I'm still breeding Pokemon for teams. Does anyone know where to get a life? I desperately need one.

I am *almost* done with the Kalos Pokedex. I've got maybe 8 more to get (through evolution or trade evolution) and then it'll be done. Hopefully I can get it finished before the PokeBank comes up here in the US (especially since it's delayed). That'll be fun. I'm probably going to need help with some of them. I need to see a Huntail, Gorebyss, Gengar, Politoed, Rhyperior and Yvetal. The other few I need to see I can evolve myself. If any of you have those 'mon, I'd love to have a quick trade session, just trading them and then trading them back so it registers on my 'Dex.

I am *almost* done with the Kalos Pokedex. I've got maybe 8 more to get (through evolution or trade evolution) and then it'll be done. Hopefully I can get it finished before the PokeBank comes up here in the US (especially since it's delayed). That'll be fun. I'm probably going to need help with some of them. I need to see a Huntail, Gorebyss, Gengar, Politoed, Rhyperior and Yvetal. The other few I need to see I can evolve myself. If any of you have those 'mon, I'd love to have a quick trade session, just trading them and then trading them back so it registers on my 'Dex.
I have a Gengar! Would you like it?

Sure! I only need it for my 'Dex, so I'll give it back. I'll probably be on later this evening (around 8PM, EST), do I have your Friend Code?
No you don't! It is 2191-8104-8699. Can I have yours too? Also 8pm EST, ack. I don't know if I can stay up until 1am .-.

Back