PAX Prime 2013

How about Jerzey flies out and stops by Michigan on his way in or out. Get a trip with like a two day layover and everyone is happy!

Has anyone been to PAX Dev by chance? I was more just curious to see what it's all about, but wanted to see if it's worth the significantly higher price.

Passes are on sale now. 4 day passes are already sold out. If you need me to buy a pass let me know, but hurry as the tickets went on sale a few hours ago and they are already getting sold out.

Fuck this shit. I had a 3 hour lab today. Why can't they put them on sale when the west coast isn't at school/work?

Yeah, the internet at my work decided to go out, so I was unable to get tickets. However, I will still be in the area if anyone is interested in meeting up and getting some food and/or drinks. We may not go to PAX this year, but that doesn't mean we can't still meet up and game or have fun. If anyone is interested PM me.

Yeah, the internet at my work decided to go out, so I was unable to get tickets. However, I will still be in the area if anyone is interested in meeting up and getting some food and/or drinks. We may not go to PAX this year, but that doesn't mean we can't still meet up and game or have fun. If anyone is interested PM me.

We still have the Chicago meet up later this year. Don't forget.

We still have the Chicago meet up later this year. Don't forget.
I know, but I still plan on going to Seattle as that is where I plan on going to school and my dad lives up there so I will be up visiting him anyways. I figured people in the area might be interested in a meet up. It doesn't have to be Seattle either, it could be Vancouver as that covers two states instead of one.

Back