• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

People these days.

Kurtis

Here's your proof Tofurkey. :)

Attachments

• well then....png
    well then....png
    343.4 KB · Views: 253
Exhibit A.png
Exhibit B.png
Ruling.png
Exhibit C.png

These are ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE:
Stating or inferring that people who like ponies are lame.
Stating or inferring that people who dislike ponies are lame.
PS - Your little "4chan defense" is completely irrelevant here. This is not 4chan.
PPS - I am not currently covered in blood, and was not at the time. I am not a pony, and I am pretty sure I would notice if I was. I am not a "fag" in any sense of the word - neither am I an inanimate object nor am I a homosexual (not that that term is in any way an acceptable way to refer to homosexuals - it is not).

so what have we got there.... threatening behaviour and griefing... There is no proof at all I took theo's crap because I didn't. I still stand by it on on any server, if someone dies and leaves all their gear. it's anyone's game to take. It's happened to me on this server and I didn't whine about it.....

To see some of the other offenders banned also would seem just, there were several of them griefing and being abusive also, I only act verbally and I'm the one with the ban? So tell me why the double standards? With kids in haven making the game un-pleasurable, trying to force other players to move just for them.

View attachment 107879

PS - Your little "4chan defense" is completely irrelevant here. This is not 4chan.
PPS - I am not currently covered in blood, and was not at the time. I am not a pony, and I am pretty sure I would notice if I was. I am not a "fag" in any sense of the word - neither am I an inanimate object nor am I a homosexual (not that that term is in any way an acceptable way to refer to homosexuals - it is not).

Your 'exhibit C' if we're going to be pedantic about it they are the forum rules, not the server rules.

Your 'exhibit C' if we're going to be pedantic about it they are the forum rules, not the server rules.
Exhibits A, B, and C are proof that you committed bannable offenses. You should probably read this sometime.

Also, saying that your hateful post only violated forum rules is hardly an acceptable defense (it is actually a rather hilarious defense). I am also pretty sure they apply to the servers as well.

you shouldn't leave out parts of the conversation.
View attachment 107890

We attempted to get you to leave. You refused to leave, and continued to tear down the wall we were building. If your logic is correct, it was "wilderness" and completely fair game.

After multiple incidents in the past involving towns like yours, we took this situation seriously, and fought fire with fire. I would like to point out I was not involved with your rails being lava griefed.

In the end, neither I nor did Lameducks used any form of lethal force against you. Also, you DID steal StTheo's equipment.

We attempted to get you to leave. You refused to leave, and continued to tear down the wall we were building. If your logic is correct, it was "wilderness" and completely fair game.

After multiple incidents in the past involving towns like yours, we took this situation seriously, and fought fire with fire. I would like to point out I was not involved with your rails being lava griefed.

In the end, neither I nor did Lameducks used any form of lethal force against you. Also, you DID steal StTheo's equipment.

Your "attempts" were not polite requests, they were threats. What makes you think you can tell someone to leave from their claimed property or anywhere else which isn't claimed by yourself for that matter? I was watching the way this ensued and he did not start removing anything while the land was wilderness.

Stop living in the past, this is the present and things are completely different from how they may have been with other towns, however much of an encroachment Haven unfoundedly felt they were to its borders or not. Whether paranoia allows you to believe it or not, his town has nothing to do with those "other" towns. My point being, whatever it is you're on about regarding "incidents" with towns from the past is not credibility enough for the hostility I was seeing and I don't see how it is even pertinent information.

Your "attempts" were not polite requests, they were threats. What makes you think you can tell someone to leave from their claimed property or anywhere else which isn't claimed by yourself for that matter? I was watching the way this ensued and he did not start removing anything while the land was wilderness.

Stop living in the past, this is the present and things are completely different from how they may have been with other towns, however much of an encroachment Haven unfoundedly felt they were to its borders or not. Whether paranoia allows you to believe it or not, his town has nothing to do with those "other" towns. My point being, an assumption is not credibility enough for the hostility I was seeing.

Their claimed land consisted of nothing but voxel art, something which is prohibited. On top of that, it was hideous voxel art.

Other members of Haven had already attempted to negotiate politely with them, and they refused to cooperate.

Their claimed land consisted of nothing but voxel art, something which is prohibited. On top of that, it was hideous voxel art.

Other members of Haven had already attempted to negotiate politely with them, and they refused to cooperate.

Like I said, it has nothing to do with the current.

If you're not an admin, you have no right to make that sort of "Judgement" call. Veteran players or not. Show some maturity and respect for others if you have a dispute.

You guys kept pushing the other player, you griefed his land. You did not try to negotiate, people in your town immediately were hostile towards him and it turned into some sort of mob mentality. Just because you belong to the most advanced town in the server doesn't mean you get to go and pour lava onto another's property. If that property is wrongfully placed you get an admin to decide that first. Not set traps for them, try to kill them and form a plot against them.

In the real world If i'm constructing home in a newer region and someone begins building next door and you believe they are wrongfully doing so... you go trough the proper channels. Officials examine the dispute, condemn the property and tear it down. You don't go and rig his plumbing get your other neighbors to go in and begin plotting against him.

The admins do not want to be bothered with nonsense like petty disputes about how close you built your hideous skull. We settle such disputes in-game, unless someone purposely did something like what we did to Phyros (which was surround his town, but we told him we did that as a troll, and we settled that with him in a timely manner).

I will admit, I had something to do with this. However, both parties are wrong, and jbg's reaction was a violation of alot of rules including: targeted attacks (trapping players), insulting MLP fans, supposed theft, homophobia, and general asshat spam.

I was the source of the lava, I broke one block which caused a lava overflow. It was unclaimed in the wilderness and it was retaliation for his mannerisms. I'll take full responsibility.

As for the wall, well, it was in the wilderness, so its use as evidence is admissible.

In the end, the skull is on your plot, and there is nothing we can do about it. Your reaction was evident that you didn't want to move it, so we tried to "convince" you otherwise. The most damage done was a few lost pieces of rail. We've lost hundreds of pieces of rail.

Get. Over. It.

Back