• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Petition For TEAM9000 Members Instant Minecraft Promotion

Oscareightyone

I am really sick of hanging around on the "Guest" server of Minecraft, waiting for an admin to notice me.
I think that members of TEAM9000 should be instantly promoted to be able to build things in the proper worlds. As long as none of us are griefers, this would work. What do people think?

I am really sick of hanging around on the "Guest" server of Minecraft, waiting for an admin to notice me.
I think that members of TEAM9000 should be instantly promoted to be able to build things in the proper worlds. As long as none of us are griefers, this would work. What do people think?

Unfortunately, there's an issue here. Some people are griefers.

Surely they could just be instantly banned? I can't build a thing without it being griefed, and I can't get a higher rank without building.

build something, take a screenshot, upload to forum (or find a way to make a video and upload ---not sure how to do that, but i've seen it done) .. good luck.

I have tried to build MANY times. It's too hard to build in the guest. Every time I build something it gets griefed half-way through!

Grief is the life of guest world, but if you do get grief call it out and a mod will get there asap, we are very busy people so we can't be ever where, the only thing else I can say is build as far away from "spawn/spawn road" which tend to get the hardest hit of other builds. Also consider building underground.

Lazy, we all went through the troubles in guest world...you can easily build and have it preserved for 30 seconds for a screenshot to be taken... Tying to get adins to just swing by and promote is ridiculous...What if you build a house, then someone builds a porch for your house, then calls an admin over for a promotion, and GETS it, off of your build? Also, it doesnt take much at all to get bumped up to cool rank. If you haven't yet. you either haven't been here as long as you'd like to think you have, or something else occurred that is keeping you at guest rank. The only 3rd option is that you arent on forums, and you just dont care about ranks...

Dont worry- Its not like your builds are any safer from grief as a higher ranked builder...And we still get griefers in the cool worlds...
Perq.

Lazy, we all went through the troubles in guest world...you can easily build and have it preserved for 30 seconds for a screenshot to be taken... Tying to get adins to just swing by and promote is ridiculous...What if you build a house, then someone builds a porch for your house, then calls an admin over for a promotion, and GETS it, off of your build? Also, it doesnt take much at all to get bumped up to cool rank. If you haven't yet. you either haven't been here as long as you'd like to think you have, or something else occurred that is keeping you at guest rank. The only 3rd option is that you arent on forums, and you just dont care about ranks...

Dont worry- Its not like your builds are any safer from grief as a higher ranked builder...And we still get griefers in the cool worlds...
Perq.

Look how old the thread is, and when reply before flash's was posted.

:facepalm:

Old_Spice_Guy_This_thread_is_now_diamonds_Old_Spice_Guy-s407x405-92855-580.jpg

Back