• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Please forgive me for my actions...

Qwertybot101

Hello I am extremely sorry for my actions of building a dick on an enderman. This was the first server I went to and I didn't really know the rules at first. I thought there were no rules and one can free build anything anywhere. Now I know 100% of the rules in any server from mcforge to 800craft. I was banned by Ice. Please forgive me

Greatest apologies,
Qwertyrobot101

Ohai, you were banned by lzice for, as you said, building a penis. However, he hasn't been active in some time. I'll let him know that this is here, but if he doesn't respond to this in about a week, either an admin or I will handle this I guess. Just be patient mmk? :D

Well, I was informed I can handle this ban appeal; So, from what I've gathered you seem rather sorry for what you did, and i'll give you another chance, so long as you read /rules the next time you are on classic mmk?

Appeal accepted; User unbanned.

Close the thread?

Back