• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Random restyle

Enkera

I made this!
thats all...

team9000.jpg

I guess i was knocked off track by the minecraft banner, minecraft newsposts, and the activity in the minecraft mumble, and the minecraft activity in the non-minecraft mumble, and the forum tree saying: 'Games: Minecraft, Other'

AHEM!
Just a landingpage for new minecraft players, as it is the most active game right now, why not welcome them in the warmest way? :)

I guess i was knocked off track by the minecraft banner, minecraft newsposts, and the activity in the minecraft mumble, and the minecraft activity in the non-minecraft mumble, and the forum tree saying: 'Games: Minecraft, Other'

He's got a point there :-p

AHEM!
Just a landingpage for new minecraft players, as it is the most active game right now, why not welcome them in the warmest way? :)

Just because a stupid game is stupidly popular, and that Wooty happens to know how to run an awesome server... doesn't mean anything.

Back