• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Request for Shadowwolf and anaxio to be put on survival mode in creative

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmv2you

These 2 people can not be trusted with tnt. Have a talk with 1 of them and all your will hear is "But I love tnt. That's the only thing I know how to use." That's actually a quote from shadowwolf. And with anaxio, all Im hearing from him is "Look at this giant hole I made with a stack of tnt I made to bedrock" "Holy shit I blew a whole in bedrock"

Im pretty sure anyone that has been on creative can vouch with me that there needs to be some punishment for doing "stupid" stuff in beta. =S

Actually, it was ustulo and anaxo.

Sure I blew up some, but anaxo blew up a freaking mountain, and ustulo... He was just blowing stuff up behind us.

Also, TNT isn't as brutal on the computer anymore.

Actually, it was ustulo and anaxo.

Sure I blew up some, but anaxo blew up a freaking mountain, and ustulo... He was just blowing stuff up behind us.

Also, TNT isn't as brutal on the computer anymore.
Erm... I think it was really just anaxo. When I saw the terrain, it reminded me on the movie "District Nine," so I decided to build an asteroid site, So I used some tnt to make a smallish crater. Away from other's builds. And never too many at a time. Anaxo's almost crashed to whole server. I was building obsidian and glowstone asteroids until the server got wiped.
I have no clue what anaxo was doing other than blowing stuff up.
I thought you were helping me with the asteroids.
2011-09-11_11.03.42.png

2011-09-11_11.03.45.png

2011-09-11_11.02.24.png

Ustulo said:
Erm... I think it was really just anaxo. When I saw the terrain, it reminded me on the movie "District Nine," so I decided to build an asteroid site, So I used some tnt to make a smallish crater. Away from other's builds. And never too many at a time. Anaxo's almost crashed to whole server. I was building obsidian and glowstone asteroids until the server got wiped.
I have no clue what anaxo was doing other than blowing stuff up.
I thought you were helping me with the asteroids.

Yeah, anaxo was just blowing shit up.

Then he blew up the mountain. That's when rsmv was all SHADOWWOLF DID THIS EVEN THOUGH I HAVE 0 PROOF THAT HE DID! typical. Honestly you should mind your own business. If anaxo wants to do this, that's his choice.

Ustulo said:
Actually, I don't remember him saying this... I think anaxo said that.

There's a command to place people on survival or creative.

Exactly. And we were breaking it up and being cautious about how much we put. We did like a 9 block maximum. Now anaxo was the one mass-tnting

Exactly. And we were breaking it up and being cautious about how much we put. We did like a 9 block maximum. Now anaxo was the one mass-tnting
Yeah. While we would let it off fairly slowly, he just laid down sooo much tnt and destroyed the entire mountain.

Yeah, anaxo was just blowing shit up.

Then he blew up the mountain. That's when rsmv was all SHADOWWOLF DID THIS EVEN THOUGH I HAVE 0 PROOF THAT HE DID! typical. Honestly you should mind your own business. If anaxo wants to do this, that's his choice.
By the way you do bad impressions of me, almost as if you said them yourself. Now listen, I would probably take you more seriously if you took anything I said more seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back