Runescape

I stopped playing just before RS3 was released, and my stats have not changed at all.

Never heard of a game like that deciding to reset everyone's 8+ years of work...

hot
5UsmD.png

you guys should add me: ExoticIroni, In need of law/nature runes, all help would be appreciated, and yes i am a member oh and moneymaking methods would be appreciated as well

you guys should add me: ExoticIroni, In need of law/nature runes, all help would be appreciated, and yes i am a member oh and moneymaking methods would be appreciated as well
I hear pickpocketing men and selling cabbages makes decent money.

nah rather just fletch arrow shafts, tryin to save up so i can quick get mage to 55 for high alch

Haven't been on t9k or runescape in forever, I quit after the 1st month of oldschool being released, cause I lost membership and never really bothered to get another. Just recently got a membership christmas and got all hyped up and playing again, I'll prob be chillin in the cc alot more often. but I'm pretty low in stats and items.

(playing in old school, not other versions)

usernames Lawgy

Haven't been on t9k or runescape in forever, I quit after the 1st month of oldschool being released, cause I lost membership and never really bothered to get another. Just recently got a membership christmas and got all hyped up and playing again, I'll prob be chillin in the cc alot more often. but I'm pretty low in stats and items.

(playing in old school, not other versions)

usernames Lawgy
Already have you, get on and I can help ya out.

Same goes for you.

I'm high enough to craft Nature and Laws, letme know and just provide me with the pure ess.

"Ani_Mal" <- RSN

what do you have to do for divination?
I don't play runescape, but my friend went ON AND ON about how useless and crappy of a skill it was.

I don't know in detail, but he described it as "Picking up orbs and throwing them in holes in the ground."

If that rings any bells, then yeah, but if not, I'm sorry I don't know more.

mystic ores? does that mean that you no longer need to go and find those ores you can summon them?

Runescape Wiki said:
To harvest energy, a player must first activate a wisp. This is done simply by choosing the "harvest" option (left-click the wisp), at which point it will turn into the corresponding spring and the player will begin harvesting memories of the same tier for minimal experience. Every harvest provides the player a number of energy of the spring's type, depending on the player's level, and a good but not 100% chance of harvesting that type of memory. There is also a small chance that the player will harvest an enriched memory which provides double the normal experience.

The spring will persist for between 3 and 45 seconds, regardless of how many people are drawing from it. For the first third of its time it will have a tall purple cone of light running through the centre, for the second a small purple cone, and for the last it will be entirely absent. In this manner, the duration of the spring can be estimated.

Runescape Wiki said:
Divination is a gathering and manufacturing skill that was developed by humans shortly after the beginning of the Sixth Age. It involves gathering Guthix's residual life-force, which is leaking throughout Gielinor. To do this, the players gather divine energy from wisps and then use this energy to make items such as portents, signs, and divine locations.

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Divination_skill#Harvesting

Hadsox is in that :D, He's my clan leader xD. Congratz on 99 Divination.

Anyway Oldschool has called to me and got my Adamant gloves last night, hopefully barrows soon.

Lol heh, at divination spot yeah. And thanks. I stopped OldSchool even though I got barrows gloves, but meh, not entertaining anymore.

Lol heh, at divination spot yeah. And thanks. I stopped OldSchool even though I got barrows gloves, but meh, not entertaining anymore.

The only thing good about Rs3 is the skilling, the combat system is shot and I can't stand it. You need to have OD money to be any type of good and its annoying.

Back