Runescape

The only thing good about Rs3 is the skilling, the combat system is shot and I can't stand it. You need to have OD money to be any type of good and its annoying.
I am still not liking the combat but I am getting used to it, after all I do have most of the good weapons.

lol haven't been playing for a week and I get hacked on oldschool, no idea how. Must of had a keylogger on my computer or something. Already cleaned PC, scanned, found 1 virus, was probably it.

lol haven't been playing for a week and I get hacked on oldschool, no idea how. Must of had a keylogger on my computer or something. Already cleaned PC, scanned, found 1 virus, was probably it.
This went around (idk where the usernames and passwords came from.) ctrl+f your username to see it it's on there.

I still have an old account (Level 133 with okay stats), was considering playing Runescape more.. but the game feels so foreign to me now.

Made a fresh account on 1/2/14 on RS3. It is now the night of 1/5/14 and here is my progress:

prog1.png
prog2.png
prog3.png

I also PK'ed some guy for full iron, and when he came back he attacked me and fled after I nearly killed him again. #noobvictory

6sZcu.jpg
6sZ9y.jpg

The new Cosmetic retro overrides :) Didn't buy Virtus/Pernix. Only Torva and Dfs. But got the chain and skirt because I already own the dragon override.

And some funny moment during Bandos emote:

6t0R7.jpg

Dat face

6sZcu.jpg
6sZ9y.jpg

The new Cosmetic retro overrides :) Didn't buy Virtus/Pernix. Only Torva and Dfs. But got the chain and skirt because I already own the dragon override.

And some funny moment during Bandos emote:

6t0R7.jpg

Dat face
Has DFs gone up in price cause of that?

Back