• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Say Hello to Team9000 Dark!

Wooty

Staff member
A dark theme for Team9000? Blasphemy!

It has been a dream of most of the Team9000 Staff to have a nice, pleasant-looking dark theme for the website for quite some time. However, due to lack of time, styling issues, and compatibility problems, it just never materialized -- until now. We sat down, put on our designing hats, and poof; two days later, Team9000 Dark was born. Keep in mind that the style may still have a few bugs, so please don't hesitate to report issues on the forums.

Lastly, for those of you who prefer bright websites, the old theme (Team9000 Light) is still available via a dropdown on the bottom left of the page. Everyone wins!

Now, we just need to finish the front-page redesign...

Update 6:00: The editor used on the forum has been modded. Wysiwyg has been disabled, so now is the perfect time to brush up on your bb code!

So easy on the eyes, hooray.
No I can browse the forums, and watch JTV without the forum blinding me.

grabbinturtle-1.png

I find the dark theme hard on my eyes :fuuu: It's harder for me to read stuff using it, so I'm using the light theme

Back