• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Sebastian ~ The town across the sea.

can i join my username i zachshadey
ive played minecraft and t9k for about a year, im a great miner and builder, i dont have any screens of recent build but i have a condo nearby with a giant zepplin tower and zepplin, and no i dont get seasick

Just gonna throw this out here: I haz warts farm in my basement, feel free to harvest it. Just replant them and leave a stack of warts from your harvest and you can keep the rest. Currently got about 120 growing so a full harvest should be minimum 240 warts to a maximum of 480 I think.

Oh and its automated so just push the button near the ladders.

Can i join your Town? My MC name is st_pesko

Attachments

• Georgeandcraft.jpg
    Georgeandcraft.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 138
username: bboy1245 (trololo, see below)
previous experience in minecraft?: Lots
previous towns?: Maridia before wipe
screenshot of recent build:
do you get seasick?: Always
(Yes, I really need to get my own Minecraft account.)
2012-06-07_17-33-21-png.113524

2012-06-07_17-32-38-png.113523

-username- stringboyz
-previous experience in minecraft?- lots i have been buildingh for soo long and i am quite good at building to
-previous towns?- no but want to join one badly
-screenshot of recent build.- no sry :( but look at my creative app fourms
-do you get seasick?- no and not even land sick or air sick

-username- stringboyz
-previous experience in minecraft?- lots i have been buildingh for soo long and i am quite good at building to
-previous towns?- no but want to join one badly
-screenshot of recent build.- no sry :( but look at my creative app fourms
-do you get seasick?- no and not even land sick or air sick

As Secondary mayor, I say "Accepted"
Will talk to bored and see if he can add you :)

Accepted recent applicants :). We'll get ya setup in some plots in town here soon, please feel free to hang loose, do a bit of mining and meet fellow residents.

~Bored

Username - Jishent
Previous experience in minecraft? Minecraft Classic Builder (See: https://www.team9000.net/threads/halo-builds-thread.9466/)
Maintained own LAN server for 8 months (Had 14 people)
Previous towns? Sanctum (A year ago) - Biggest Town on that world b4 wipe
Zone11 (A year ago) - City like world in classic.
Screenshot of recent build: See attached. (Last maintained LAN server world)
Do you get seasick? No. I love the sea.

Attachments

• 319212_10150398781022425_1044037235_n.jpg
    319212_10150398781022425_1044037235_n.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 148
I'm not going to be on for, well, indefinitely. Just got kicked out and I'm lucky to be able to get on the forums at the library. Add me on facebook at facebook.com/bhamwildcat if you wish to remain in contact with me. Bored, I'll send you a more detailed message in the morning.

I'm not going to be on for, well, indefinitely. Just got kicked out and I'm lucky to be able to get on the forums at the library. Add me on facebook at facebook.com/bhamwildcat if you wish to remain in contact with me. Bored, I'll send you a more detailed message in the morning.
Ouch man :(. Well hope ya can get setup somewhere man, maybe move up to TN :D.

Side note: approved of Jishent, welcome to the town lad, feel free to hang loose, meet with other residents on t9k's mumble server and maybe have a hand in a few projects the lads have cooking up.

~Bored

P.S. Working on Tekkit shenanigans lately, scheduling some more activities for the town once the immediate tekkit issues are fixed :).

P.P.S. Just purchased the #1000 plot purchased on the T9K map, hooray for 1000 plots on the map ladies and gents of T9K!!!

Username: - Sasquatch_Legend
Previous experience in Minecraft: - ~420 hours on Classic (Builder), getting past the basics on crabbie1's server
Previous Towns? - crabbie1's server
Screenshot of recent build? - I'll keep these screenshots at least somewhat relevant... screencaps below
Do you get seasick? - Not at all.

The rectangle may be difficult to spot out on the Guest562 map, was a promo build, top right-hand side of the map

Guest562.png
Minecraft_15.jpg
Minecraft_34.jpg

username : lolakuti
previous experience in minecraft? : builder in classic , and previous resident of Marida.
previous towns? : marida
do i get seasick : no

The East line connecting WorldHub land to Sebastian's Station is now open. Not complete, but you can make it all the way across by minecart without stopping.

On that note, Bored, you should probably let outsiders access switch permissions in your station....I may have become trapped earlier.

Back