• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Soooo Yeah sorry about last night lol

Skythekid

Sorry about making the server so laggy me and my friend Antvenom decided to host a live show and have the viewers come on to a server with us little did we know over 140 people would log on..sorry about that lol

That is about our average number of players that is on at any random time. We are a very high traffic server, so I doubt it was you that lagged the server, however good to see you guys visit, feel free to come back sometime, or just stick around. We are a gaming community so we are a lot more than just minecraft.

I don't believe you guys were the cause, in the past we've been fine running with 200+ users online at any one time.
However we did just recently run the server for 1500hrs straight with no reboots, so I think that might have strained it a bit, heh.
But... That's what we do best here, break everything. :D

^ Those two awesome doods just sumed it up right there

I don't know if you're the real AntVenom, but I like your hunt for the golden apple, It's really cool man.

:freshprince:

You guys did get a VERY enthusiastic response when you popped on... Sorry if some of the guys said wierd stuff.
Anyway, the admins are right... There are a lot of people who go on this server. You just happened to see the vast majority of them in one place. :)

The Alliance of 'I Missed AntVenom's livecast on T9K' Players

Members:
Vincent2128
Godliberator
mikeymagic
Vorsprung
moondoggy23
Who else? :3

The Alliance of 'I Missed AntVenom's livecast on T9K' Players

Members:
Vincent2128
Godliberator
Fulgenzio
mikeymagic
Vorsprung
moondoggy23
omfgAlol
Who else? :3
Boo hoo, jobs, timezones and other stuff.

Back