• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Spreading the love..

Zaffierce

Cydonia has always been a close knit family. Some of them (GreenEarth) I've known since I started this server a year and a half ago.. others I met along the journey. I for one am proud to be a might Cydonian derper and I still to this day wear the eagle on my back. That mighty, majestic eagle...

So, I say this because I've been off playing around on Tekkit and I've finally managed to get a statue of myself erected on a server in the top 10 list for Tekkit. Why's that matter? Well the eagle on my back is lit up and looks majestic as fuck. People constantly ask me what it means and thus I have to explain the mighty Cydonian legend. Haha, so far people think that Cydonia is this bad ass group of people that just go around and wreck everything because their just that awesome.. Well, I can't deny that fact, we are pretty awesome.

Just wanted to share the love for the eagle.

Uwg46.jpg

Back