Starbound is up for pre-order!

OEqyrkQ.png

awesome thing one of the starbound devs posted on twitter

Just because whatever, my current characters:

Viialah
Viialah.JPG

A Floran who just simply loves technology. On her homeworld, she was the head of reverse engineering, and through this position she gained a great love for anything from the outside world. Eventually she just constantly dreamed of going out into space and discovering everything she could.

She constructed her own spaceship, and did just that.

Kyra Winters
Kyra.JPG

A Human bounty hunter and mercenary born on Venus. She takes her clients every seriously and while in their employ will be incredibly loyal, and is known to be the first choice as a body guard on Earth. That is, before it was destroyed. With its destruction, she was forced to leave the solar system, as additional tentacle monsters were flung from earth to the surrounding planets as well.

Zuruya Hanadas
Zuruya.JPG

A Turanian (Yes I made this race up) who was tasked with finding suitable planets for colonization and setting up initial colony systems, her main area of expertise being power generation. However, after an attack by pirates, she was forced to make an FTL jump to a random system, and sustained damage to her ship's guidance systems. She was able to repair the damage, but her ship's data was destroyed. Trapped light-years from home with no idea which direction home even is, she must find a way to survive alone in the galaxy.

So is there like a private server for this game? I'm debating on whether or not to buy it.
Team9000 has a server for this game, yes.
Info is on the front page where it lists the game servers.

Edit: literally ninja'd by seconds.

I'm extremely surprised at the download size of this game for being like a 16bit game. Not saying it's a bad thing, I guess it just means it has a ton of features.

I'm extremely surprised at the download size of this game for being like a 16bit game. Not saying it's a bad thing, I guess it just means it has a ton of features.
I spent all morning downloading it, didn't watch or do anything to help with my bandwidth.

It was so worth it.

Somebody please help me...

Ever since the X-Sector...

The diamonds... they are too much!!!!

Diamonds.jpg

I'm going to refine them into pixel money... All of them.

(Edit: Already have 12k pixels in the refinery ready to be used when I need them, without refining diamonds yet)

Back