• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

StTheo's Vanilla Server

chartchartchartchartchart
Screen Shot 2014-07-03 at 6.34.45 PM.png

Maybe eventually coming to the web version of sttheo.no-ip.biz near you. Date pickers and other stoofs needed first. Also I'm not sure how useful this is.

All.....Apparently Stormwind was disbanded last night.

As we had a player on the server today roaming the houses, I have taken the liberty of claiming all of the building under 'The Empire'. Please don't take this as my being opportunistic. I will either unclaim the land upon request or invite any existing town members into 'The Empire'. I would only look to recoup the cost of protecting the town if you wish to restart the town.

All.....Apparently Stormwind was disbanded last night.

As we had a player on the server today roaming the houses, I have taken the liberty of claiming all of the building under 'The Empire'. Please don't take this as my being opportunistic. I will either unclaim the land upon request or invite any existing town members into 'The Empire'. I would only look to recoup the cost of protecting the town if you wish to restart the town.

Dafuq? I donated $4,000 to the town to prepare to expand. Pffft.

Yeah so, invite please?

nobler3con. What. The. Hell. You decide to xray yourself enough diamonds to make your town a nation early on, beg me not to tell anyone as you remove the nation (and therefore the money you put in, as well as diamonds that you could no longer mine), become the most bloodthirsty pvp user on the server, and now when you decide to stop playing, you disband the town a couple dozen other people were a part of. Why not make someone, anyone else a mayor?

Edit: If you were in Stormwind and your items are missing, right-click the chest with a stick to see who last used it, and screenshot the results. Tsysin removed some of Stormwind's diamonds to pay for plots, which I endorse. Upkeep is (should be, if I did it right) disabled. I won't be available until after work about 9ish hours from now. nobler3con/Z79 has been banned.

Dafuq? I donated $4,000 to the town to prepare to expand. Pffft.

Yeah so, invite please?

log back in and we'll set you up, both me and Tshin are on right now although most everyone is an assistant in the town so anyone can add you

Edit: If you were in Stormwind and your items are missing, right-click the chest to see who last used it, and screenshot the results. Tsysin removed some of Stormwind's diamonds to pay for plots, which I endorse.

must have a stick in your hand to right click

I wondered how noble made the town into a nation so early on. Usually it takes a while because you have to mine for resources but also plan what you're going to build and where; then figure out how you're going to store everything, etc. To me, it just seems like he started mining right away and kept on mining while a few of us started building with resources already available. Now we did have a stack and a half of diamonds last I checked, but I thought that was all mined out in a group legitimately. There was one time when Xecutioner visited the town; in the old map, he had TONS of money. I can't conclude whether he donated some of that money to the town or not, but the point is, I can't believe I was so oblivious to the x-raying. Then again, it did take me 2 and a half weeks to build my house all with available materials due to my decreasing availability. Building up a town in that way is unfair not only to other towns, but to its members themselves.

In short, shame on you, noble. It may be a game, but it doesn't mean you have to lie just for a shortcut to becoming over powered.

As we had a player on the server today roaming the houses,

I roamed the houses after the town fell but the only thing i took was 20 mellon slices or so outta the town storage so i could make it back to the empire~

Back