• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Survival Ap

1. In-Game Name: KingZachDeStrong
2. Why do you want to join?: because whitelist servers are better because the land looks alot better and it looks like the server just started. I like that feeling when i see the land as it should be.
3. If you're new to Team9000, how did you find us?: By my friend StringBoyz who told me about this server.
4. T9K Friends on Minecraft: Stringboyz
5. Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: No i never been banned
6. Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?: yes i understand.

You joined on Friday. I barely even know stringboyz, let alone you. Actually, I believe aside from stringboyz, nobody knows you. You should really hang around in STS and Creative for a while, spend time on classic, the forums even. You should learn names and faces, make friends, and prove that you can handle the responsibility of LTS. We want to know who we're allowing into a whitelisted area. I hope you understand this, because this is the reason, most likely, you will be denied. I am not kagato, but I know how it works. You may want to make some friends and try again in a month or two.

Good Luck, and welcome to Team9000, Zach.

Not approved at this time. Unfortunately you're new to the server/Team9000 community. With Survival, once one is whitelisted, you essentially have access to everything so trust and familiarity are essential. While you might be friends with Stringboyz, he does have some prior background with us. While I understand your wanting to be able to play alongside him, I'd suggest spending some time on the Creative or Short Term Survival, get to some of the members more and get your name known.

Back