T9K Mafia 2: Mafia Muddle

Apologies for the delay, I fell asleep. :sleep:

As the town tried to fall asleep, cacher97 rolled in his bed restlessly. For hours he lays awake. All of a sudden, he hears the creak of the stairs. What might is be? Could it be just the old house making noises? Or was it the people, who had followed him during the evening...
*creeeeak*
Was that a door? No, that can't be. cacher falls back into his sleep. He dreams of a hazy outline of a figure in the distance, until he realizes that it is not a dream. He groggily opens his eyes, and the last thing he sees is the cold and dark outline of a gun.

cacher97, Vanilla Townie, has died Night 1.

It is now Day 2. You may continue discussion until GMT April 3rd, 12:30:00AM.

Votecount 0.0 Day 2

1. Beese - None
  2. katphish - None
  3. Vorsprung - None
  4. Downed_Foes - None
  5. Mini_Cacti - None
  6. karmahurts - None
  7. mcfar45 - None
  8. _Joostb - None
  9. No Lynch - None

Not Voting: karmahurts, mcfar45, _Joostb, Beese, Downed_Foes, Mini_Cacti, katphish, Vorsprung

I can't access the wiki right now, how many mafia are there?

If we are to go from evidence from yesterday I can say that the most scummiest person would be Downed_Foes. Why? I think he’s scum for several reasons. Let’s go with common scum psych profiles, the most common ones are they post a lot or they post very little. Now in a mafia game the most common one of the 2 is “Post heaps” now what has Downed been doing? He almost quadruple posted and is the player who has posted the most… I think.

In fact, re-reading the posts from yesterday he’s done what is funny. He’s actually done both He posted very little at the start then posted a ridiculous amount. Probably, trying to hide his scummyness.
Another piece of evidence of mafia would be trying to place doubt into other people’s heads, he saw me as a threat and wants to place doubt. Not get rid of me yet… Here are some quotes from him...

“Mabye he is using his "iProduct" as a leuth?”
“Like, a face to hide behind.”
“Mabye...”

His posts are either vague, mysterious or trying to place doubt in other people’s minds, he doesn’t want rid of me yet. Because if he did and tried to do that it would reveal how scummy he was, trying to lynch me day 1-2. Also FYI the iPod thing is in relation to a friend of mine, Orandulum. In another mafia game he played he did that and it got him lynched :p It’s a joke and I don’t plan on using it as my main argument.

Ergo, He’s Scum. VOTE: DOWNED_FOES

I'll make another post asking for reads and making my own reads on people, later. No point rushing you with everything at once.

Also shit I forgot “This is going to be fun”

If we are to go from evidence from yesterday I can say that the most scummiest person would be Downed_Foes. Why? I think he’s scum for several reasons. Let’s go with common scum psych profiles, the most common ones are they post a lot or they post very little. Now in a mafia game the most common one of the 2 is “Post heaps” now what has Downed been doing? He almost quadruple posted and is the player who has posted the most… I think.

In fact, re-reading the posts from yesterday he’s done what is funny. He’s actually done both He posted very little at the start then posted a ridiculous amount. Probably, trying to hide his scummyness.
Another piece of evidence of mafia would be trying to place doubt into other people’s heads, he saw me as a threat and wants to place doubt. Not get rid of me yet… Here are some quotes from him...

“Mabye he is using his "iProduct" as a leuth?”
“Like, a face to hide behind.”
“Mabye...”

His posts are either vague, mysterious or trying to place doubt in other people’s minds, he doesn’t want rid of me yet. Because if he did and tried to do that it would reveal how scummy he was, trying to lynch me day 1-2. Also FYI the iPod thing is in relation to a friend of mine, Orandulum. In another mafia game he played he did that and it got him lynched :p It’s a joke and I don’t plan on using it as my main argument.

Ergo, He’s Scum. VOTE: DOWNED_FOES

I'll make another post asking for reads and making my own reads on people, later. No point rushing you with everything at once.

Also shit I forgot “This is going to be fun”

This will be very fun :)

I for one, am not in the mafia.

I have no proof against this, nor any proof for this. It is completely off of word.

Most people here don't get my humor. The main reason I posted that is to determine whether or not you are mafia, based on your response. And, from your response, I can be slightly sure that you are mafia, because you immediately determined me as mafia, without any advice and such. I am not branding you as mafia, I am just saying I suspect you of mafia.

This will be very fun :)

I for one, am not in the mafia.

I have no proof against this, nor any proof for this. It is completely off of word.

Most people here don't get my humor. The main reason I posted that is to determine whether or not you are mafia, based on your response. And, from your response, I can be slightly sure that you are mafia, because you immediately determined me as mafia, without any advice and such. I am not branding you as mafia, I am just saying I suspect you of mafia.
Words don't often send a man to jail, Evidence does. I'll need evidence before I take my vote away and don’t lynch you, you’re really suspicious right now. I will need evidence of some kind, if you can say who you think is mafia through logical evidence then maybe I’ll get off your back.

Reads, I’ll need everyone’s reads.

Beese - The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass
katphish – Leaning Town
Vorsprung - Null
Downed_Foes – Leaning Scum
Mini_Cacti - Null
karmahurts - Null
mcfar45 – Might be scum/ Null
cacher97 – Null
_Joostb - Null

Words don't often send a man to jail, Evidence does. I'll need evidence before I take my vote away and don’t lynch you, you’re really suspicious right now. I will need evidence of some kind, if you can say who you think is mafia through logical evidence then maybe I’ll get off your back.

Reads, I’ll need everyone’s reads.

Beese - The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass
katphish – Leaning Town
Vorsprung - Null
Downed_Foes – Leaning Scum
Mini_Cacti - Null
karmahurts - Null
mcfar45 – Might be scum/ Null
cacher97 – Null
_Joostb - Null

I personally have no leads at all what so ever. The only thing I could bring up is cacher97 dieing, after trying to lynch me. It seems obvious that I am mafia, but mabye I am the mafia, and that is my goal? But what they didn't expect is that why would I be stupid enough to kill the person that lynched me?

Essentially, that could go on forever. Other than that, no leads at all, whatsoever.

I personally have no leads at all what so ever. The only thing I could bring up is cacher97 dieing, after trying to lynch me. It seems obvious that I am mafia, but mabye I am the mafia, and that is my goal? But what they didn't expect is that why would I be stupid enough to kill the person that lynched me?

Essentially, that could go on forever. Other than that, no leads at all, whatsoever.
Wait.. hrhm...
I have a plan, I wont say what it is yet...

I need more posts though...

F11 Wiki Page said:
F11 consists of four variations, chosen at random (the name comes from the binary expression of these four options, similar to C9):
1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 1 Sane Cop, 1 Doctor, 5 Townies.
1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 7 Townies.
2 Mafia Goons, 1 Sane Cop, 6 Townies.
2 Mafia Goons, 1 Doctor, 6 Townies.
For balance reasons, the Roleblocker should be able to nightkill even if the Goon is dead;

I will see what some other people say before voicing my opinion, but I am suspicious of certain people...

I will see what some other people say before voicing my opinion, but I am suspicious of certain people...
Look, people need to post things but are reluctant to post. The best way to do this is by showing reads on who you think is mafia. You're going to need to say something to get the ball rolling.

Look, people need to post things but are reluctant to post. The best way to do this is by showing reads on who you think is mafia. You're going to need to say something to get the ball rolling.
It is more of a "Can't write 2 page essays during during my 10 min bored-of-homework breaks" situation. I will start writing my views tomorrow afternoon; hopefully more people will have posted by then...

It is more of a "Can't write 2 page essays during during my 10 min bored-of-homework breaks" situation. I will start writing my views tomorrow afternoon; hopefully more people will have posted by then...
Haha

Hahahaha

Hahahahahaha

doing homework.

Back