T9K Official Game Nights Info Thread!

Woot uses king/queen statues to keep the npcs summoned to spawn when things pick up. As for slime statues, I believe the first one was promised to Beese... unless he has one already.

First I get my hands on is for Beese, second i'll keep :p
I also had the intention to get King/Queen statues and change spawn a bit, and perhaps even add a Free Chest like last time.

If you guys are going to keep playing and talking about Terraria, would you mind taking it to either a private convo or a different thread? Much obliged.

Can you move it to next wednesday just for me please? Every tf2 gamenight im busy or we have a comp. Match. Saturday I am gping skiing with girlfriend and her family. So if you wanna be ever so kind, move It to next week?

Can you move it to next wednesday just for me please? Every tf2 gamenight im busy or we have a comp. Match. Saturday I am gping skiing with girlfriend and her family. So if you wanna be ever so kind, move It to next week?
How about both days, because quite a few people aren't able to attend on Wednesdays

Or possibly move it to next saturday?

TWO DAYS OF TF2! TAKE IT. JESUS!

Also, every TF2 game night (almost any game night, actually) I'm busy as well, but you don't see me asking to change it. Cherish the thought they will keep happening and if you want to play bad enough, you'll find a way to do so.

TWO DAYS OF TF2! TAKE IT. JESUS!

Also, every TF2 game night (almost any game night, actually) I'm busy as well, but you don't see me asking to change it. Cherish the thought they will keep happening and if you want to play bad enough, you'll find a way to do so.
No.
You're wrong.
David and I live and breathe TF2.
You just don't wear hats like we do.

Fuck anything else. TF2 is my Minecraft. Hell, it's my cocaine, and I do cocaiiiiiine

Make it the 2nd, at least. Then everyone is happy!

I've done mediation.

Also if I rock up I'll give away some stuff. My inventory is full so I need to.

No.
You're wrong.
David and I live and breathe TF2.
You just don't wear hats like we do.

Fuck anything else. TF2 is my Minecraft. Hell, it's my cocaine, and I do cocaiiiiiine

Make it the 2nd, at least. Then everyone is happy!

I've done mediation.

Also if I rock up I'll give away some stuff. My inventory is full so I need to.
Don't worry too hard about scheduling. You are aware that there is still a small army of T9K TF2 fans that you could easily summon on any weekend, right? If you need peeps to join your TF2 games, just send out a ton of invites every week.

How about TF2 game night every night of March? O wait no.... So you want it scheduled on the 1st Vorsprung? If you would be up to hosting it then I'll move it to the 1st (2nd Aussie time I suppose) just please convert times so people don't get messed up on the scheduling...

How about TF2 game night every night of March? O wait no.... So you want it scheduled on the 1st Vorsprung? If you would be up to hosting it then I'll move it to the 1st (2nd Aussie time I suppose) just please convert times so people don't get messed up on the scheduling...
Personally the first or the second is fine.

My pledge is that if I'm going to change the date, I'm going to give stuff away.

I'm tired.

Lol David. Your hand is not a girlfriend. <3 No matter how well you draw the face on it.

Never mind about what I said. Not going skiing this week. Carry on.

Okay, Kitty's yelling at me right now in "AngryJinglespeak." Let's see if I can translate.

"Okay, so there's this really stupid person (probably me) who didn't wake me up during a TF2 gamenight and I'm too impatient to wait until tomorrow so we're just gonna have another TF2 night tonight."

Well, it's very short notice, but I guess I'll be seeing some of you in 40 minutes.

MEOEMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOW, MEOEMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOEMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOW, MEOEMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOEMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOEMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOEMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOW!!!!!

MRRROOOOOWR.

Well keeping it to the 2nd for anyone interested in my GN, unless Vorsprung wants to continue an unofficial TF2 GN tonight alls good.

Well keeping it to the 2nd for anyone interested in my GN, unless Vorsprung wants to continue an unofficial TF2 GN tonight alls good.
Time's good. I'll attempt to rock up.

People better be ready to answer some quiz questions or something.

Ugh overslept, just one of those days I sleep for 10 hours straight (have a kid and you'll know what I mean...) Better late than never I suppose. Thanks to whoever kept the GN on schedule :).

~Bored

P.S. Past few nights I've only had around 4 hours of sleep and still working so don't be a douche about this...

Back