• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

T9k's integrity

Status
Not open for further replies.

encinocaveman

Am i to blame for my behaviour? Perhaps i was reacting to something? maybe we should look into what caused me to flip out on tinychat (not mumble or classic which my rights were then revoked and i was demoted two ranks down to guest). I do admit that i lost my cool and acted the fool, and i apologize to all the people that had to hear me cry out.

But perhaps i was provoked? maybe it's hard for me to handle being discriminated against my first time speaking on mumble, and maybe i don't know how to deal with harassment properly in fear of
others high ranks and power over me? i mentioned that i would leave, but i was told to stay. only to come on and be harassed yet again.

I tried to communicate this to others, but no one cared to listen. At that point i lost it and became terribly sad and didn't know how to express myself properly. i was only laughed at (literally 3 people on tinychat laughing) as they lied to the Owner telling him i was doing what they in fact were actually doing. I was being trolled with repeated logical fallacies, conniving sarcasm and dictatorial rule being "put in my place" as they said.

when i told others i was just going to leave, instead of mentioning anything people told me they were sad and asked me "how would we stay in contact if you leave?" so i guess that's what tricked me into thinking people
actually cared to hear me express my feelings, i sucked up my anxiety and fear and expressed myself in a truly instinctual way with lack of proper etiquette and manors. I'm so sorry to anyone that had to hear me express my pain that i had bottled up for weeks, it was not my intent to hurt anyone.

I found Minecraft last month, and i felt like a kid again. the joy and
happiness i felt was amazing, and long missed. i was excited to meet new
people and join what i thought was a family community. I miss the people i could only see through T9k, and the family community i was trying to emphasize. It's too bad controlling powers get in the way of that freedom, and respect the freedom to express our feelings that we all should be entitled to as equal human beings. I Hope the blatant disregard to the well being of their members is discontinued before it becomes more detrimental to the stability of the team. i guess no ones safe from the over inflated ego's that use the internet as a scape goat to their real life discontent for society.

I will keep my dreams of this magic i once felt, now in single player where
i am safe from the oppression and harassment of others. i miss you all,
and i will always cherish the fond memories <3

-Encino

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."
John F. Kennedy
Power Hungry Admin2.jpg

Encino, I did not know you very well, and I think I have talked to you maybe twice? But I still think you're cool, and I try to be nice to people.. Some people here are trolls (I can be one too, but only sometimes and I dont make it in a mean way) and they just want to hear your suffering. Just ignore them, it's pretty easy..

Please stay :(

them wanting me to suffer makes me want to die
i hope they're happy
='(((((

i've gone to other servers to talk and meet people, and i have found other people who have also been abused here and have left. it's sad because we all lose touch with eachother and have no way to communicate with eachother because we were dependent on mumble, forums and other communications through the group. we all go off and are alone or try to meet other places, but it's hard.

thanks for being so sweet to me, i think you're cool too. and it was nice meeting you. i hope you take good care of yourself and have fun <3

encinocaveman said:
them wanting me to suffer makes me want to die
i hope they're happy
='(((((

i've gone to other servers to talk and meet people, and i have found other people who have also been abused here and have left. it's sad because we all lose touch with eachother and have no way to communicate with eachother because we were dependent on mumble, forums and other communications through the group. we all go off and are alone or try to meet other places, but it's hard.

thanks for being so sweet to me, i think you're cool too. and it was nice meeting you. i hope you take good care of yourself and have fun <3

:(

Who was it?

I'm surprised no one else besides Shadow has commented on this yet... Huh.

Encino, I don't know what happened, and to be honest, I don't want to know, because it's not my place to intervene. What I do know is is that there's obviously something that made you upset, and that something happened that ended up in your demotion. Honestly, I don't think a thread was necessary, rather a private message to Wooty explaining to him what happened would ultimately have been better. That's what I meant when I told you to go to the forums, and that your words will spread to the source quicker. A thread draws attention, and a thread like this will draw bad attention. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if this makes some people angry, which still doesn't look good on your part.

Regardless of what happened, we are supposed to be a united community. This applies to everyone reading this. If you have a problem with another member, take it up with Wooty. Don't create a scene or complain. Just tell him, or any of the others who are labeled as a Community Manager on the users list. That isn't for show, that's what they're here for: To make sure we stay a community. Even if it's a problem with one of the higher ranks, say something. This is the point of being a community. Do you have to like everyone? No, of course not. Hell, I've hardly met some of the people in T9k yet, and I'm sure there's one member who doesn't like me. That's natural, but when it starts to be a problem, it needs to be taken care of.

Anyway, I've said what I needed to. Whether you stay or not, Encino, it's your choice. Best wishes, either way.

Indeed what Chiba said has merit, I would highly suggest that you message Wooty and Ozy regarding this matter.
Threads are too susceptible to getting trolled and usually end up going down hill.

This was my mistake when I told you to post in this section.
Sorry mate, I hope you get this sorted out.

Im terribly sorry if I have no power or rank to say such things, but I'll go ahead anyway:
Encino, the event that took place that one night broke my heart. We were playing Killing Floor and camming in Tinychat. I have no idea what ticked you off. Was it that we saw a stranger by the name of "Meatman" which was you and we commented on your hair? If so, I'm very sorry and should've watched myself. However, that gives you no right to grind on everyone. After Tofurkey kicked you from Mumble, you took advantage of Tinychat and trolled everybody in the room. You started calling everyone retarded and made a racist comment to me: "You stupid Asian." You made Pixiel cry. Think about it. I am very saddened at this and you started making drama everywhere. What gives you the right to troll us all and start making us look bad? I'm sorry if I hurt yours or anyone elses feelings, but this is how I feel.

I'm surprised no one else besides Shadow has commented on this yet... Huh.

Encino, I don't know what happened, and to be honest, I don't want to know, because it's not my place to intervene. What I do know is is that there's obviously something that made you upset, and that something happened that ended up in your demotion. Honestly, I don't think a thread was necessary, rather a private message to Wooty explaining to him what happened would ultimately have been better. That's what I meant when I told you to go to the forums, and that your words will spread to the source quicker. A thread draws attention, and a thread like this will draw bad attention. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if this makes some people angry, which still doesn't look good on your part.

Regardless of what happened, we are supposed to be a united community. This applies to everyone reading this. If you have a problem with another member, take it up with Wooty. Don't create a scene or complain. Just tell him, or any of the others who are labeled as a Community Manager on the users list. That isn't for show, that's what they're here for: To make sure we stay a community. Even if it's a problem with one of the higher ranks, say something. This is the point of being a community. Do you have to like everyone? No, of course not. Hell, I've hardly met some of the people in T9k yet, and I'm sure there's one member who doesn't like me. That's natural, but when it starts to be a problem, it needs to be taken care of.

Anyway, I've said what I needed to. Whether you stay or not, Encino, it's your choice. Best wishes, either way.

I'm speaking in Public because i am personaly too scared to speak in private, so if you would like to Forward this to someone feel free. I am still very new to this and do not realize anyone would feel the way you've stated, it was not my intent. your outlandish assumptions and psychological projections are very offensive and slanderous. The only "scene" being created is the one you're trying to convince people into believing, are you sure you don't work for Fox News? i was mearly trying to convey a point to the public of what i felt was needed for the well being of other people regardless of me "having to like people". it doesn't matter who i like, it matters how people are treated, i just don't want innocent people to suffer from the same things i've had to. if you guys call a community "a private message to Wooty" as a form of communication to the community, then it's obvious you're just trying to create a cover up.

Me and shadowwolf were being respectful and treating eachother like human beings, learn to show love and not be afraid of the drama people like yourself will attempt to create around it. communicating and expressing our feelings is not "complaining" chiba, it's not being afraid what people will say or think.

sorry if i bummed anyone out, but expressing out feelings will help us all grow, don't fear it =) <3 -hug-

"it's not my place to intervene."-ChibaMasato
"when it starts to be a problem, it needs to be taken care of."-ChibaMasato
aa-Afghanistan-US-soldier-holding-dead-baby.jpg

"Pixiel cry" your sarcasm and lieing is only appriciate by the people who don't truely care about you but pretend to.
Im terribly sorry if I have no power or rank to say such things, but I'll go ahead anyway:
Encino, the event that took place that one night broke my heart. We were playing Killing Floor and camming in Tinychat. I have no idea what ticked you off. Was it that we saw a stranger by the name of "Meatman" which was you and we commented on your hair? If so, I'm very sorry and should've watched myself. However, that gives you no right to grind on everyone. After Tofurkey kicked you from Mumble, you took advantage of Tinychat and trolled everybody in the room. You started calling everyone retarded and made a racist comment to me: "You stupid Asian." You made Pixiel cry. Think about it. I am very saddened at this and you started making drama everywhere. What gives you the right to troll us all and start making us look bad? I'm sorry if I hurt yours or anyone elses feelings, but this is how I feel.

"Pixiel cry" your sarcasm and lieing is only appreciated by the people who don't truely care about you but pretend to David. you all keep mentioning how you told me to post something, i posted something as a way to say something. i'm new and don't understand who/how/ or where to post. the people who are caring to think about what i'm saying, and aren't slandering me like you guys, are the only people i care enough about to let them know of what is happening here.

On that night, 3 guys were in tinychat talking shit to me, when i was mentioning how everyone was acting. like most trolls, when someone mentions how they work. they get defensive and will do anything to control the situation, Alimber laughed as he "put me in my place" as he was saying while him, TheNinjaDavid and some other guy had huge smiles on their face laughing while attempting to egging me on in my distraught state, i can only imagine how other people feel in all of yours presence, and i am too caring not to speak publicly about it, i'm not scared, i don't have fear anymore, because i have grown tiresome, and careless with the lack of integrity and honor being expressed here.

Nothing will stop us from speaking the truth, One Love <3

Encino, I am offended by you saying that there is a lack of integrity and honour in T9k. I personally believe that I have integrity and honour.

I was not involved in any of this but what i do know is that everyone is different and people do do stupid things occassionaly. I have no shame in saying that I have done some stupid things but that does not make me any different from anyoen here.

I'm speaking in Public because i am personaly too scared to speak in private, so if you would like to Forward this to someone feel free. I am still very new to this and do not realize anyone would feel the way you've stated, it was not my intent. your outlandish assumptions and psychological projections are very offensive and slanderous. The only "scene" being created is the one you're trying to convince people into believing, are you sure you don't work for Fox News? i was mearly trying to convey a point to the public of what i felt was needed for the well being of other people regardless of me "having to like people". it doesn't matter who i like, it matters how people are treated, i just don't want innocent people to suffer from the same things i've had to. if you guys call a community "a private message to Wooty" as a form of communication to the community, then it's obvious you're just trying to create a cover up.

Me and shadowwolf were being respectful and treating eachother like human beings, learn to show love and not be afraid of the drama people like yourself will attempt to create around it. communicating and expressing our feelings is not "complaining" chiba, it's not being afraid what people will say or think.

sorry if i bummed anyone out, but expressing out feelings will help us all grow, don't fear it =) <3 -hug-

"it's not my place to intervene."-ChibaMasato
"when it starts to be a problem, it needs to be taken care of."-ChibaMasato
View attachment 68837

Okay, Encino. I was trying to deliver a point, but it seems you can't see past the "wrong-doing" that occurred. The fact that you blatantly ignored everything I was trying to tell you shows that quite well. You saw my message as outlandish, slanderous, and offensive, yet I said nothing of the sort to you. I told you what would have been better for you to do. I said no lies, no hateful remarks, and nothing that anyone should find remotely offensive. You want people to feel bad for you, but when you respond to a helpful message like that, it makes people not want to help you. This is the same message I tried to convey to you on Classic, but once again, you have blocked out my words and see yourself as a helpless victim, wanting everyone to apologize to you. I will not. If you want justice, but aren't willing to pursue it yourself, and want someone else to do it, it makes others question your integrity. I find it ironic that you quoted me twice, yet you refuse to follow my advice.

labeling my expression as "drama" is what creates drama, TheNinjaDavid. when people hear "drama" it instigates Fear, which in turn makes people defensive towards the topic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear_mongering

seems like david is allowing himself to truely be what he thinks he's pretending to be.

People reading this dicussion, do you believe it's proper for TheNinjaDavid to be attempting to make a mockery out of something that affects how people are treated here?

and btw, it was a large amount of individuals harassing me, not a petty dispute between me and someone because we didn't "like each other". ChibaMasato, please be more logical and think things out before you "intervene. What I do know". This concerns everyone in the community, hence community post.

labeling my expression as "drama" is what creates drama, TheNinjaDavid. when people hear "drama" it instigates Fear, which in turn makes people defensive towards the topic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear_mongering

seems like david is allowing himself to truely be what he thinks he's pretending to be.

People reading this dicussion, do you believe it's proper for TheNinjaDavid to be attempting to make a mockery out of something that affects how people are treated here?

and btw, it was a large amount of individuals harassing me, not a petty dispute between me and someone because we didn't "like each other". ChibaMasato, please be more logical and think things out before you "intervene. What I do know". This concerns everyone in the community, hence community post.
Don't even... :c

Encino, I am offended by you saying that there is a lack of integrity and honour in T9k. I personally believe that I have integrity and honour.

I was not involved in any of this but what i do know is that everyone is different and people do do stupid things occassionaly. I have no shame in saying that I have done some stupid things but that does not make me any different from anyoen here.

if you have "honour" then why are you taking offense because i felt i should express what i think is lacking?
Please do not take such personal offense to my form of communication, it is just yet another form of discrimination showing that you are unwilling to take the time to understand the reasoning behind this post. You should be ashamed of yourself, it's very selfish if you to use this very personal discusion as an ego boost to your honor.

if you have "honour" then why are you taking offense because i felt i should express what i think is lacking?
Please do not take such personal offense to my form of communication, it is just yet another form of discrimination showing that you are unwilling to take the time to understand the reasoning behind this post. You should be ashamed of yourself, it's very selfish if you to use this very personal discusion as an ego boost to your honor.

I was taking offense at the fact you were implying that no one on T9k has integrity. Integrity is a personal thing and so is honour. You are saying things from your perspective while from my perspective it could be different. I don't care if you don't think I am honourable or think I have no integrity.

I know nothing of the main issue at hand and so I am going to butt out of this convo...please try not to spam it too much guys xD

Encino, you will not be unbanned from mumble. Regardless of the actions taken by other members, I'm sorry to say that your attitude is now beyond incompatible with our community. You may not be the only one in the wrong here, and that will be handled, but I see no way that you will ever be accepted as a full member of the community again.

Take this as my sincere apology for any wrongdoing done to you, and move on to bigger and better things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back