Team Fortress 2 MvM

My tips:

As a scout, you are healed and overheated by picking up money, so if no health source is available, run and and kill a scoutbot or something, and hope it drops some money.
If you upgrade your scattergun's firing speed, reload speed, and to a lesser extent clip size, it becomes practically an smg.

As engineer, use the wrangler against giants and tanks, it lets your sentry shoot faster.
Get 2 way teleporters, extra sentry, and increased dispenser range.

When fighting giant heavys, get a scout to run in and take out the medicbots. You can kill them in one or 2 close range shots with your scattergun.

As engineer, put your dispensers where people will be, and don't worry a ton about them being safe because, come on, it's just a dispenser.

As a spy, your best bet is to change class and be something that's actually useful in this mode.

As a demoman, use the sticky launcher to lay traps where the robots will be. Before the wave you are told where the bots will go, use this information.

Today's Team! It was fun :)
todays team.png

Well, with the Team9000 servers updated, I'll start up a server and hope to meet some others about 20:00 CST.

And when the whole MvM craze calms down a little, I'll be glad to commit the horrid act of thread necromancy and revive the other thread announcing our TF2 nights.

Well, with the Team9000 servers updated, I'll start up a server and hope to meet some others about 20:00 CST.

And when the whole MvM craze calms down a little, I'll be glad to commit the horrid act of thread necromancy and revive the other thread announcing our TF2 nights.
Sounds good. I don't really like MvM all that much.

I've just been playing with irl friends (THEY EXIST O_O), so little to no pressure, and I just don't like the general feel of the gamemode.
I think it's really fun, and it invloves actual TEAMWORK in TEAM fortress 2, where everyone wanders around and prays for kills.

So then, are we willing to try another round of MvM? Or do we plan on playing standard competitive TF2 tonight?

I think it's really fun, and it invloves actual TEAMWORK in TEAM fortress 2, where everyone wanders around and prays for kills.
It forces teamwork, I guess. I, for one, act as a team player most of the time, so this is commonplace for me :p

I like it, but not so much with random people, or Vorsprung.

Too much pressure.
I expect the best from people is all.
I mean, after doing fucking EFT2FL (can't remember the acronym) and shit, I get pretty...
Ahh...
Pissy.

Back