• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Team9000 Health Blog #1 - Hydration

@ ooz

your name really suites what you have at the moment :thumbsup:

on the otherside of cacher she wants to say "hope you get better"!

I approve of this blog. And I approve the shadowiness and enigmatic character that is T9kfitness. He's like a watchful protector that humanity doesn't deserve... ... and I forgot the rest.

Whatever. Good job.

I don't really like drinking water, it's never appealed to me. I should drink it more, I could use a more healthy lifestyle. I used to drink a bottle or two a day when I was involved in athletics, but since I've stopped that I've also stopped drinking water too. ._.

Gatorade is a horrible way to stay hydrated. The only time Gatorade is helpful is when you need electrolytes, and the only time you need the amount of electrolytes that Gatorade has to offer is after you have been sweating profusely for 30 minutes or more. The amount of sugar in a Gatorade is extremely high, so if you do drink it, drink it wisely, unless you have a crazy high metabolism naturally, then it doesn't really matter what you drink.

Whew! Just returned from the Gym, had an hour of non-stop on the spinning machine... I was about to drink sweet fizzy drinks but I saw this :) Thanks for being me 2nd mom Casey :D Im gonna go drink water noaw

Alcohol pushes water out of the body, so when you drink, your body is actually dehydrating itself at an alarming rate, and that clear piss is water your body needs being forcibly removed to assist your body in removing a toxin. Thats actually what a hangover is. thats also why if you drink enough water, you can avoid hangovers.

That pee chart... I totally remember that being posted all over the bathrooms in boot camp. :D Looks like you added you're own touch to it though.

Back