Team9000 Members Alignment - Coexistence of Good and Evil ... and Neutral

MagicForDummies

Untitled.jpg

This is what I think of all of you. If I missed you out then I'm sort of sorry... sort of. But if you want an explanation I'd give you one. :D

eg.

-Conrod belongs in Lawful Good cuz hes always doing the right thing. Doesn't disobey the Woot and doesn't like any infractions whatsoever. You best be on your best behavior, but don't expect him to smile about it.

-I don't care about any of your feelings but I am always an opportunistic person whom loves to acquire. I don't like losing anything I have (like my membership in T9k) so at least there's limits to evil.

-Woot belongs in Chaotic Good cuz whatever he does isn't orthodox, but at least it benefits the community. It's always for the best in the end.

Untitled2.jpg

Alignment System v1.1 !

-added more members (mainly those who posted in this thread)
-reskinned (cast-in-stone)
-nobody was moved from their alignment
-if you didn't take the alignment test, I just put'cha wherever i feel fitting yea?

Hell yes I'm in the same Section as Magic <3, ...oh yeah also Evil. whaaaaat? How did you define evil?

Hell yes I'm in the same Section as Magic <3, ...oh yeah also Evil. whaaaaat? How did you define evil?
Not sure about Alimber being that much lawful. I know one thing that Sonic did that didn't really help the T9K community (at all).

You totally deserve Neutral Evil.. cuz you so mad and anger and vent rage on random threads... Even when better judgement tells you to ignore said random threads completely. :D
Consider it as an Achievement Unlocked.

Plus, Woot spends tons of cash maintaining the site. He gets mad respect.

You totally deserve Neutral Evil.. cuz you so mad and anger and vent rage on random threads... Even when better judgement tells you to ignore said random threads completely. :D
Consider it as an Achievement Unlocked.

Plus, Woot spends tons of cash maintaining the site. He gets mad respect.
What is this rage thing you speak of?

RRRAAAGGGEEEEEEEEEE! lolno not a rage, totally not a rage, <.< >.> not a rage, definitely not a rage...... (you've been warned)

Back