THE BATTLE OF THE TACOEST!

I joined the FORUMS on April 26'th,

I was in team9000 way before taco_guy.

EDIT: I have twice his hours, <3
Really.
REALLY?
You have twice my hours?
Do you know HOW LONG I spend on mumble, playing TF2, Minecraft SMP Beta, etc?
That could probably TRIPLE your hours in classic.
You (as far as I know) don't even get on Mumble, and don't say "I don't have a mic." There's text chat. It lives.
So...
I win.

that_taco_guy said:
Really.
REALLY?
You have twice my hours?
Do you know HOW LONG I spend on mumble, playing TF2, Minecraft SMP Beta, etc?
That could probably TRIPLE your hours in classic.
You (as far as I know) don't even get on Mumble, and don't say "I don't have a mic." There's text chat. It lives.
So...
I win.

:facepalm: I do get on mumble, I do play SMP beta, I do play TF2 (Just not with T9K), I do have a mic, have twice your hours on Classic, and I have more likes than you.

Your meat is raw today, taco.

I WIN.

I do get on mumble
Never seen you.

I do play SMP beta
Orly? Never seen you there either.

I do play TF2 (Just not with T9K)
That's beside the point. This is about T9K. If I counted all the hours I played Minecraft out of T9K, and the hours I've played TF2 out of T9K, I'd be bloody magnificent. No-one really cares if you play TF2 outside of T9K. Irrelevant.

I have twice your hours on Classic
Once again, point being? Minecraft is only half the picture (or even less). Most people have more hours than me on Classic. Once again, it is irrelevant.

I have more likes than you.
Now, ain't that arrogant. There's a 5-like difference between you and taco_guy. If I wanted to, I could go back and just like 6 of taco_guy's posts, and then he'd have more likes than you.

Actually, I'd say its a lovely golden-y brown and well cooked. And I'm also concerned with your infatuation with his 'meat'. Eurgh. Too much hentai methinks.

No, I think you have not.

KTHXBAI!

:facepalm: I do get on mumble, I do play SMP beta, I do play TF2 (Just not with T9K), I do have a mic, have twice your hours on Classic, and I have more likes than you.

I WIN.
You do realize I'm vegetarian, Right?
(-20 P on Meat Statement.)
And I NEVER see you on Mumble.
And you said the twice hours on classic thing again. (Repetetive hours statement is repetetive. -20 P.)
TF2 without T9k is just lame. (Wooty DISSAPROVES. -20 P)
Your only likes are probably just from like/post/don't-deserve-trophies whores. I won't mention any names, but you know who you are. @_o
And I was here first. Both on the forums AND Minecraft Classic. (+20 P for that_taco_guy)

Never seen you.

Orly? Never seen you there either.

That's beside the point. This is about T9K. If I counted all the hours I played Minecraft out of T9K, and the hours I've played TF2 out of T9K, I'd be bloody magnificent. No-one really cares if you play TF2 outside of T9K. Irrelevant.

Once again, point being? Minecraft is only half the picture (or even less). Most people have more hours than me on Classic. Once again, it is irrelevant.

Now, ain't that arrogant. There's a 5-like difference between you and taco_guy. If I wanted to, I could go back and just like 6 of taco_guy's posts, and then he'd have more likes than you.

Actually, I'd say its a lovely golden-y brown and well cooked. And I'm also concerned with your infatuation with his 'meat'. Eurgh. Too much hentai methinks.

No, I think you have not.

KTHXBAI!
(and +9001 points to Vorsprung for being on my side. And being awesome.)

What's that! Your tacodude is evolving!

Congratulations! Your 'nice forum member' has evolved into 'pretentious douche'!

What happened, Tacodude? I mean, you used to be a great guy. Now you're coming up with harshness for taco_guy, and being domineering in Beta. :(

Oh, and no probs taco_guy. :thumbsup:

What's that! Your tacodude is evolving!

Congratulations! Your 'nice forum member' has evolved into 'pretentious douche'!

What happened, Tacodude? I mean, you used to be a great guy. Now you're coming up with harshness for taco_guy, and being domineering in Beta. :(

Oh, and no probs taco_guy. :thumbsup:
Not saying you're a douchebag, Tacodude, but... I really haven't seen you ANYWHERE on SMP, Mumble, TF2 and not playing on T9k is just not a points worthy addition to your score.
(-20 P for not playing on T9k TF2 Servers)

I officially say the war between tacodude and that_taco_guy has resulted in a TIE.

I'm tired.

<3 you all.

We BOTH win.

that_taco_guy said:
A building contest sounds good.
Zone world?

Who can build the best taco in minecraft.

A taco zone? Hahahaha

Just make them in like a cool world or some shit, and if anything is needed I'll just copy em over

Back