• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The cities!

Pyro_Mcneal

I think i missed something, cause people on the server currently don't know of an "Oxytown" or a "Eagle Pass" please for the love of god someone tell me these still exist and all of our hard work isn't gone. (and all of my items)

I think i missed something, cause people on the server currently don't know of an "Oxytown" or a "Eagle Pass" please for the love of god someone tell me these still exist and all of our hard work isn't gone. (and all of my items)
They're both gone because of the wipe ;(
Along with everything else.

but eagle pass was LOTS of us' baby, hours of work, my house and my Pirate bay all the houses and stations we built, the MCC! When did this evil deed happen, and who let it?!?

I've been gone for 6 months, its new news to me. since its old news can someone direct me to the threat about it. I'm not sure how i feel about this happening.

but eagle pass was LOTS of us' baby, hours of work, my house and my Pirate bay all the houses and stations we built, the MCC! When did this evil deed happen, and who let it?!?
Wow, it seems you haven't been on a while.
There have been... about three major wipes (Old world, second world, and the Beta world before 1.0) since the world we have now. It's really sad, having seen all our hard work go away twice, but things start to get boring when a world has been around for a really long time.
Granted, the world you're mentioning was around for the longest so I was also very sad to see it go. I wouldn't worry about never seeing it again though; Woot backed it up I think and has a copy of it. All the cities had to be compressed into the Outlands though so half of Waffleville got eaten up by Oxytown.

And personally, I went onto a copy of the world on Dama's Haven test build server, and the items are still there. I personally went to my house and looked in my cellar chests.

I have no idea what Waffletown is, but I'm from a time of Tower bay in Ozy, before the original Oxytown tragedy when the server was raided and we lost Towerbay. I was a part of the MCC, which i dunno if its still exists, i helped re-build Oxytown, and finish on Eaglepass and start on Elm creek. I dont even see city portals anymore. I'm so lost on this strange planet.

I have no idea what Waffletown is, but I'm from a time of Tower bay in Ozy, before the original Oxytown tragedy when the server was raided and we lost Towerbay. I was a part of the MCC, which i dunno if its still exists, i helped re-build Oxytown, and finish on Eaglepass and start on Elm creek. I dont even see city portals anymore. I'm so lost on this strange planet.
Waffleville wasn't an official town but was pretty popular despite being one. So, that's probably why you didn't hear of it. It was just outside Ozy's town portal, and that's why it got half-destroyed when Ozy was put in the Outlands map. I didn't join the server that far back. I joined around when Ozy was declining and they were planning Eagle Pass.
The way things are done on the server now is by a plugin called "Towny". The world is basically a giant Outlands (Without the reset storms) with "Plots" that people have claimed for towns. Each town has a border, and anything outside the town is "Wilderness". There are no major cities anymore (I SERIOUSLY miss everyone being the resident of a HUGE town), just a bunch of smaller towns created and managed by users.
There is also no plugin for locking doors or chests anymore. To get your stuff protected, you have to secure it within a town.

I'll see if I can't locate the download too.

Also, a lot of the older users are in a town called "Haven", as well as myself. I built a house reminiscent of the Eagle Pass building style.

I need to find my comrades then, The Gurw, Zakkon, The Professor, rsvm2you, I NEED to talk to someone i used to know and build with.

I need to find my comrades then, The Gurw, Zakkon, The Professor, rsvm2you, I NEED to talk to someone i used to know and build with.
I'm pretty sure Gurw and Rsmv both are in Haven. Not sure if Zakkon still plays and I'm positive Thaprof hasn't been on in a long time

Also its Waffleville, not Waffletown

I'm pretty sure Gurw and Rsmv both are in Haven. Not sure if Zakkon still plays and I'm positive Thaprof hasn't been on in a long time

Also its Waffleville, not Waffletown
My bad, my memory's kinda scarse XD Glad you could correct me since you founded it and all.

Yeah, I can confirm that Rsmv and Gurw are in Haven (last I checked).
Gurw was actually banned in the second world, but he was recently unbanned and everyone rejoiced.
I haven't seen Zakkon in a while. Prof went to a different server I'm pretty sure.

Back