The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

Hooray! Time to wait a year to watch midgets fight bald midgets with other midgets with beards.

I can't wait to see Smaug. Everyone in my house was looking at me very oddly yesterday when I was watching the trailer. It probably had something to do with the fact that I was squealing with joy the entire time (especially when they were singing).

EDIT: Although, I think the movie title would be far more epic if it were "The Hobbit: There and Back Again, A Hobbit's Tale" just like the book.

This is just the first in the set. There is another one that they're working on called The Hobbit: There and Back Again. It'll be released in 2013. I'm excited for them both. If they're done nearly as well as the first three and the story follows relatively well alongside the original story, then will definitely prove to be awesome.

necro bump'd! 25days to go...

not sure if I wanna see it in 3D or standard, or even go so far as to find a theater showing it in the infamous 48fps (or whatever it is).

necro bump'd! 25days to go...

not sure if I wanna see it in 3D or standard, or even go so far as to find a theater showing it in the infamous 48fps (or whatever it is).
Assuming it's using the general set of the Lord of the Rings movies, I'll probably go to see it in 3D. Everything in New Zealand is too sexy not to see it in 3D.

I have been waiting for this since the minute I walked out of the theater after seeing The Return of the King. I've been waiting for this for 9 years. Nine long years. I may belong to a lot of fandoms, but I am first and foremost a Ringer.

I have been waiting for this since the minute I walked out of the theater after seeing The Return of the King. I've been waiting for this for 9 years. Nine long years. I may belong to a lot of fandoms, but I am first and foremost a Ringer.

It's been 9 years since ROTK was in theaters??? Naw-uh!

It's been 9 years since ROTK was in theaters??? Naw-uh!

It's been 11 years since Fellowship, and 10 since the Two Towers...

I've been a Ringer for 11 years. I was a Harry Potter fangirl until my mom took me to see the first movie. As soon as it was over I stood up and said "Screw Harry Potter, The Lord of the Rings rules!"

The Hobbit released on December 14th here...Friday....I have a final at 8am on friday....you bet your ass I'm still going to see the midnight release.

Back