• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The Knights of the Nether.

bbgunshot

The Knights of the Nether are an independent organization dedicated to the safety and assistance of anyone in the nether. We will feature our own portal for the uses of the knights and travelers. We will attempt to assist and accommodate those in need of our help while in the nether, and secure lost belongings so they can be properly returned to their owner if possible.

We of course would be great allies with The Federation, peace-loving towns and people, and the world guard. We would be willing to coordinate specific trips with towns and groups if they were to be venturing deep within the Nether. Us ourselves would not be a town, but simply an organization that is join-able in conjunction with being a member of another town, or none at all.

As Nether Knights we could also have some fun exploring and adventuring in the nether. Killing Ghasts, exploring strongholds and ruins, etc. We do want to have fun!

Our purpose is to assist those in need in the nether in hopes of better exploring and enjoying this dark hostile environment.

However, what we would NOT do is force our services upon those who do not wish help. The Nether Knights are here to help if it is wished. If you want to explore the Nether yourself, then more power to you.

***Rules and Expectations of the Nether Knights***

• You will not conflict with any rules already stated for the server.
    You are expected to be humble and well-mannered. We aren’t admins or the police, we are skilled assistants.
    You will need to respond to the best of your ability to help asked for in the nether.
    You are expected to work at the outpost as much as fun allows. We don't want Nether Knights who aren’t ever there to help.
    And most importantly... Have fun and don't place beds in the outpost!! That goes for all of you! :D

Once the new server comes up the Outpost won't go up right away. It will take time to gather the necessary supplies to build it. If you are a member and wish to help in it's construction, simply tell me in-game and we'll get to work. I believe it will be a tall tower (or perhaps more than one) so little space is taken and we can over-see the doings of the Nether. And properly react to distress calls. The Outpost can and will be used as a safe haven for those in need of it. As well as being our base of operations.

As far as ranking in the Nether Knights, there isn't much of one. Our purpose is to help others, and not to gain power within our own circle. But once I trust you, played an adequate amount with you, and seen your in-game behavior. You may join the Knights of the Square table. The benefits are largely superficial, as you will mostly simply assist in more decisions concerning the nether and the knights. But you will more of a leading member, and will be treated as such.

If you are at all interested then don't hesitate to apply! It isn't that demanding and doesn't take precedence over any other responsibility you may already have. Simply extra time.

Applications should be submitted in the fallowing way...

How long have you been with T9K?
Why do you want to join The Nether Knights?
What Federation city and/or town are you part of?
Do you agree to follow all rules?

Members Include:
bbgunshot
fox_news
cacher97
lolplayer365
mahkookeh
ConroD
Evan_Almighty
GTRmadness
Pyrhos

***Important note. This thread will be updated as The Knights of the Nether progress. So please do return if you are a member to stay up to date or to simply refresh your memory.***

UPDATE: New world has been created. Creation of The Nether Knights will begin soon. Talk to me in-game if you wish to help (and are a member)

If there wasn't a Nether, we would have no way to get blaze rods and [insert important nether items here] for potions. If we don't have one, we might have to buy them from an NPC or something, but that wouldn't be nearly as fun.

Baltassaria is open to welcome any Knights in our town (with proper announcement of their arrival, of course) when we have a nether portal going. :)

Signed,
that_taco_guy
il Sovrano di Baltassaria.

Perhaps this could be a division of the WorldGuard?
Perhaps. It may take some negotiation. As I said in the original post we would be more than happy to assist world guard in whatever they may need us for. But it isn't about ranks or grief protection, more just about assisting others in the most epic way allowed.

I also discussed it with TheXraptor and he said that their plans we're mostly to have fun in the nether. I don't think it would hurt to have a separate smaller organization with common interests.

Baltassaria is open to welcome any Knights in our town (with proper announcement of their arrival, of course) when we have a nether portal going. :)

Signed,
that_taco_guy
il Sovrano di Baltassaria.
And thank you! Once the ball starts rollin we'll make sure to pay a visit. :D

um here is my app bbgunshot
1. since jun 2011
2.because i have always loved helping people. also since i am a Boy Scout i am trained to help anyone in need.
3. none
4. yes i do

um here is my app bbgunshot
1. since jun 2011
2.because i have always loved helping people. also since i am a Boy Scout i am trained to help anyone in need.
3. none
4. yes i do
Your in. I've known you on the server for quite a long time and I trust you. Welcome to The Nether Knights!

Back