• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The T9k Pokedex (wip)! The list

...Are you saying I'm pretty? *blushes*
In all honesty, I have no clue how I resemble a nintails. Do explain pls. :p

1. Fuck yeah Seaking! (I'm a meme)

2. I love what you did with the Nidos btw, I wonder if I'm the only one that caught that :D

3. And rsmv is Rapidash... it's obvious you put a lot of work into this, I wish I could like it twice :p And Pontya is thee_pro

Heh, I rarely check blogs and I see my name there.
Vaporeon... I'm not really a fan of water pokemons, but this one is cute too. I see his sprite was done on classic already, I would have made it because I'm always bored. So, I'll just replace that Amaterasu and change avatar for now.

@Moondoggeh - It's a personality thing. :p Got nothing to do with appearences, or names.
@Dama - Because you act like a big, warm teddy bear, and Ninetails is both soft and warm. :D
@NinjaDavid - It's because you're a mini-ConroD. (Regret nothing should I die for saying that)
@jok3r - According to Pixi, you have the tendency to be adorable, so we gave you an adorable pokemon. :D

Back