• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Triggered trap

hey guys its me again toxic, anyways i got banned again (bec of curiosity) i accedentally triggered em "traps" and got banned but i didnt know about it and i didnt mean to do it so...im sorry i wont do it ever again

you were banned by console so you will have to wait for an admin to review this thread, please be patient
(also in your ban info it seems like you are banned only 1 time)

Lets see... You were previously a cool rank who was demoted by ConroD, then kicked later on by NomNom421 for trolling and chat spamming, eventually being banned by console for griefing a trap. Seeing as how you were previously a cool rank, you should've known what griefing is and how we view it. Whether a build is or isn't a trap, you shouldn't have been deleting anything off of it in the first place unless it was yours, which in this case it wasn't.

I'm willing to give you one more chance, but you'll have to give me your word that you will not grief or disobey the rules before I can unban you.

Considering this is your second ban appeal, or would think that 'your word' isn't worth a velvet painting of a whale and a donkey getting it on.

all i can say is ive never ever heard of em traps b4
Sigh... well, I was thinking of giving you another chance, but it doesn't seem like you get the point. Never heard of traps before? You make it sound like you would go grief something if you knew before hand that it wasn't a trap. Also... being banned again "because of your curiosity"? Were you really curious as to what would happen if you deleted some blocks off a build?
Please come back once you've decided that rules aren't ok to break due to your curiosity or if a build is a grief trap or not. At this time, it doesn't seem like you're ready to be unbanned yet.

Back