Tulpa

Sweet, the more the merrier! If you have any questions, I could try and help, or for something more effective, check the forums. Also, just for good measure, you can always start with a personality, there's no "correct" way to force one. So read up and try something different if the need arises!

Sounds legit, although... pics or it didn't happen x3.
On a more serious note, is it sentient?

~
I've made a decision to start up a progress report on the tulpa forums (I'll create it in a few days or so). So, any and every day-to-day activity is going to be jotted down on there instead of here, or I might just update this one on a less regular basis, I haven't decided on that yet. To get things started, here's what I have so far with my tulpa:

Name: Iris
Form: Work in Progress, although will most likely be some creature.
Personality: Getting more defined day-by-day.
Vocal: No
Sentient: Unsure

The forcing has been going decently. I've mostly been doing lots of personality work via narration in my head and a little visual on the side, we seem to be making progress. Although, I have to get over my preconceived ideas on the concept of tulpae. I'm having a really hard time accepting her existence, as weird as it sounds. It's really hard to put into words, but I feel as if I'm not believing in her like I should, and I feel like I'm letting her down because of it...
Going to keep working, I'm in too far to doubt myself now!

Okay dude... lets talk to her on T9k becuz we're weird like that... if she allows it. Make a Q and A thread :O

That was meant to be a joke...:unsure:
do yourself a favor. Don't. Do. It. there is no effective way to "kill" one off. once they are formed they are yours forever...
Not entirely true, although I can't prove this. You can get rid of them, you just have to reject their existence and ignore them, and they go away over time. But, because you will remember them fairly well and most likely have fond memories of them, they have a chance of coming back sporadically or not at all, most of this is on a case-by-case basis.

Again, this is a pretty new thing for modern society. I'm guessing not a lot of people studied and tried this out in a massive quantity until the 21st century, so any info gained doesn't hold a lot of weight as facts until you can actually prove them. Sure, I've read silly creepypasta about tulpa and horror stories on /x/, but there's no way they can be even close to facts. Also, this may clear up some issues about the limitations of tulpa: Possible dangers and such.

I've accepted that this may have some unforeseen consequences and I understand the gravity of the task I'm doing. I spent countless days toiling over how this may change my entire life, and I'm going through with it.
It's like a zombie for a pet.
Zombies are sentient?

Okay dude... lets talk to her on T9k becuz we're weird like that... if she allows it. Make a Q and A thread :O
Yeah, when she's vocal or I try out possession or something, I was going to ask her if she'd want to surf the internet or something with me. Actually, they have a chatroom just for tupla on the main site!

Yeah, when she's vocal or I try out possession or something, I was going to ask her if she'd want to surf the internet or something with me. Actually, they have a chatroom just for tupla on the main site!

Possession? You mean like possessing your body? Eww no.

More like : " Hey Tulpaman, someone on the internet asked you what your favorite color is. "
Tulpaman : " It's green, it reminds me of vertical gardens, a modern architectural style that should be implemented in this drab city"

More like a recording of dialogue that's done in federal courts. Do take the easiest method though.

Although I was pretty much against anyone fooling around making Tulpas in the beginning of this thread; I've changed my mind because I am rather curious, and I would rather not do it myself because I've got an ambition to eventually migrate to Australia and live there.

I hope for the best for your "project"; since you are committed to it and stuff. That means you probably read a "for dummies" guide or something like that, and knowledge is powar, and you won't be joshing around on the forums.

And yes, I do like vertical gardens.

Possession? You mean like possessing your body? Eww no.

More like : " Hey Tulpaman, someone on the internet asked you what your favorite color is. "
Tulpaman : " It's green, it reminds me of vertical gardens, a modern architectural style that should be implemented in this drab city"

More like a recording of dialogue that's done in federal courts. Do take the easiest method though.

Although I was pretty much against anyone fooling around making Tulpas in the beginning of this thread; I've changed my mind because I am rather curious, and I would rather not do it myself because I've got an ambition to eventually migrate to Australia and live there.

I hope for the best for your "project"; since you are committed to it and stuff. That means you probably read a "for dummies" guide or something like that, and knowledge is powar, and you won't be joshing around on the forums.

And yes, I do like vertical gardens.
Possession is a lot less supernatural than it sounds, actually. To be more blunt, nothing about a tulpa is supernatural, that's just silly! You are, after all, two minds in one body, so why can't you both utilize it? If you create a second mind within your own, it's still "you", it can't be a ghost or a malevolent entity or anything like that.

Anyway, someone actually wrote up a guide, (mostly aimed at tulpae) that details a good way of trying it out: Possession Guide. I'm not ecstatic about trying out this phenomena, but I feel that if we were to do it, it would be majorly beneficial for the both of us.
Also, vertical gardens are pretty great.

Anyway, I have tomorrow off, and possibly Friday, giving me a ton of time to force. This is great because working on a personality is way harder than I would've ever imagined.

Possession is a lot less supernatural than it sounds, actually. To be more blunt, nothing about a tulpa is supernatural, that's just silly! You are, after all, two minds in one body, so why can't you both utilize it? If you create a second mind within your own, it's still "you", it can't be a ghost or a malevolent entity or anything like that.

Anyway, someone actually wrote up a guide, (mostly aimed at tulpae) that details a good way of trying it out: Possession Guide. I'm not ecstatic about trying out this phenomena, but I feel that if we were to do it, it would be majorly beneficial for the both of us.
Also, vertical gardens are pretty great.

Anyway, I have tomorrow off, and possibly Friday, giving me a ton of time to force. This is great because working on a personality is way harder than I would've ever imagined.

Mind over matter. If you do somehow discover it by accident, do let me know.

I also wonder how does it feel to have a Tulpa; a sense of enlightenment perhaps?; never feeling completely alone? Well, we'll see in time.

I am also curious on the practical sides of having a Tulpa, and the impractical sides as well. Whether it helps or hinders talking to certain people... whom are ie. hypersensitive to criticism, or "empaths".

Empaths somehow claim that they are able to feel the emotions of people/animals and can relate to their feelings better... that's just the jist of it.

Maybe making a tulpa can make you into a more empathic person than you already are; a possible reason perhaps. Not to say that a Tulpa is merely a "personality enhancement".

Mind over matter. If you do somehow discover it by accident, do let me know.

I also wonder how does it feel to have a Tulpa; a sense of enlightenment perhaps?; never feeling completely alone? Well, we'll see in time.

I am also curious on the practical sides of having a Tulpa, and the impractical sides as well. Whether it helps or hinders talking to certain people... whom are ie. hypersensitive to criticism, or "empaths".

Empaths somehow claim that they are able to feel the emotions of people/animals and can relate to their feelings better... that's just the jist of it.

Maybe making a tulpa can make you into a more empathic person than you already are; a possible reason perhaps. Not to say that a Tulpa is merely a "personality enhancement".
Hrm... I really don't feel that much different than I normally do since I started this project. I can sometimes feel a presence when I'm forcing or thinking about her, but that's about it. Some people feel "pressure" in their head, while others can just feel their tulpa around them, which seems like some kind of early imposition to me.

Well, your tulpa can't be smarter or more creative than you. What they can do; however, is bring out the latent potential you already have. So, they can seem to be smarter or more creative than you. Also, because it has its own opinions, ideas, and likes, it can also give you ideas and new perspectives on the everyday things you do. Activities like tedious math homework or needing inspiration for mixing music are things a tulpa could help you with, that is, if they want to. They're not some servant after all!

Also, they will have the ability to dredge up any memory you've ever had at any moment. This also means you share the same mind-space, so they will know exactly what you're thinking, always. This may seem a bit weird, but I hear it works out rather well. And no, if you think of something obscure or vulgar, they aren't going to hate you for it. Ugh, I feel like I'm ranting again. I'll just post this article detailing the possible abilities and restrictions of a tulpa, I thought I may of already posted this, but I can't seem to find it.

Also, you seem pretty interested in this, Magic. I think you might want to read these articles as well, along with anyone else who's curious. They've really cleared up some questions I've had recently, among other things.
The article mentioned earlier in the post.

Well, I know that making a Tulpa is not something you'd do overnight. It takes a hefty amount of time. There's no need to rush this through if it means certain failure. I'm sure that there's some degree of discipline and dedication like drawing a picture everyday, or practicing recitals.

I've read the articles for a bit. It's interesting... though I should look into different websites and histories about it.

I still think tulpas will react very differently than say, conversing with another person. For one they'll have this creator-creation relationship, and may be more genuinely open to speak their mind. If it so happens they see your life in third person view that's amazing; it could mean self therapy.

Well, as of today, November 20th, I've made some oh-so-sweet progress. Since I've started this about 18 days ago we've accomplished a lot together, mostly relating to her personality and mine, and our overall relationship.

It's weird to think about any type of relationship with what is essentially "yourself." But the thing is, after awhile, you're not just imagining and conversing with a thought in your head. Day by day, with my constant focus on it, (or at least trying to), it begins to become commonplace for you. This idea you've been interacting with takes on qualities set by you, and the experiences you've had, and then deviates any which way it chooses, or doesn't for that matter. This idea starts to take form, and you genuinely start to care for it.

Here's an example of this that I had two days ago when coming home from school:
[collapse=Long story]
The bell rang, and I hastily went to my locker and grabbed what I needed and set out to wait for the bus to arrive. About halfway through the trip there, I realized how much I hated taking the bus home from school, and would rather drive, (even though I'm pretty bad at it), home everyday. The main reason why is because of the people who are on it. There's not a decent intellectual conversation to be had for the whole hour it takes for me to get home, and everyone is obnoxiously load at all times.

As I boarded the bus, the idea came to me to try and force for the whole ride, and to see what I could get done while doing it. I grabbed my earphones and put on some chill tunes, all the while trying to ignore everything else. Eventually, I was pretty relaxed, and I was able to visualize her in my mind. So, for the next half-hour, I chatted with her about my day, what she enjoys, and what we should work on next. It was fun, and for the rest of the next day, I couldn't wait to hang out with her more, even though she was only in my head.
[/collapse]
So, because of our new companionship, I've been able to believe in her more than I used to. Which in turn has bolstered the amount of progress and development she's underwent recently. It's a little cliche, but she's now my constant companion, and we have each others' backs for the worst, so to speak.

Well, I know that making a Tulpa is not something you'd do overnight. It takes a hefty amount of time. There's no need to rush this through if it means certain failure. I'm sure that there's some degree of discipline and dedication like drawing a picture everyday, or practicing recitals.

I've read the articles for a bit. It's interesting... though I should look into different websites and histories about it.

I still think tulpas will react very differently than say, conversing with another person. For one they'll have this creator-creation relationship, and may be more genuinely open to speak their mind. If it so happens they see your life in third person view that's amazing; it could mean self therapy.
I've read some peoples' accounts of their experiences with their tulpae, and some of them have improved greatly from this phenomena. Such as getting over social anxiety issues and the like. It's an interesting idea and I feel as if it'd be possible.

Also, I have yet to start any kind of daily log so far. Hopefully over this weekend I'll get the time to type one up. When this happens, I'll be sure to link it here.

Well, as of today, November 20th, I've made some oh-so-sweet progress. Since I've started this about 18 days ago we've accomplished a lot together, mostly relating to her personality and mine, and our overall relationship.

It's weird to think about any type of relationship with what is essentially "yourself." But the thing is, after awhile, you're not just imagining and conversing with a thought in your head. Day by day, with my constant focus on it, (or at least trying to), it begins to become commonplace for you. This idea you've been interacting with takes on qualities set by you, and the experiences you've had, and then deviates any which way it chooses, or doesn't for that matter. This idea starts to take form, and you genuinely start to care for it.

[collapse=Long story]
The bell rang, and I hastily went to my locker and grabbed what I needed and set out to wait for the bus to arrive. About halfway through the trip there, I realized how much I hated taking the bus home from school, and would rather drive, (even though I'm pretty bad at it), home everyday. The main reason why is because of the people who are on it. There's not a decent intellectual conversation to be had for the whole hour it takes for me to get home, and everyone is obnoxiously load at all times.

As I boarded the bus, the idea came to me to try and force for the whole ride, and to see what I could get done while doing it. I grabbed my earphones and put on some chill tunes, all the while trying to ignore everything else. Eventually, I was pretty relaxed, and I was able to visualize her in my mind. So, for the next half-hour, I chatted with her about my day, what she enjoys, and what we should work on next. It was fun, and for the rest of the next day, I couldn't wait to hang out with her more, even though she was only in my head.
[/collapse]
So, because of our new companionship, I've been able to believe in her more than I used to. Which in turn has bolstered the amount of progress and development she's underwent recently. It's a little cliche, but she's now my constant companion, and we have each others' backs for the worst, so to speak.

I've read some peoples' accounts of their experiences with their tulpae, and some of them have improved greatly from this phenomena. Such as getting over social anxiety issues and the like. It's an interesting idea and I feel as if it'd be possible.

Also, I have yet to start any kind of daily log so far. Hopefully over this weekend I'll get the time to type one up. When this happens, I'll be sure to link it here.

I've heard of financially successful businessmen hiring "coaches" to help them get over their difficulties and further improve how they should run their business. Although these coaches do not know a single thing about running a multi-million dollar business, they are all essentially really good listeners. And for good reason too, they have incredibly high fees like a few thousand per hour, and sessions can drag on as long as needed.

What happens is, the businessman keeps on talking about his problems; and the coach simply listens and replies supportive remarks like "how are you going to tackle this hurdle?" or "what is the best course of action?". Somehow the businessman figures it out himself, gets the answer and tells the coach all about his plan. The coach doesn't say yes or no, but simply keeps listening attentively until the session is over, and doesn't discriminate or judge, but remains genuinely supportive... and if needs be, use his qualifications to rationalize feelings of failure and despair.

What I'm saying is, good listeners are essentially fundamental in helping people get over their problems. And good listeners IRL are hard to come by. It does seem interesting that tulpas can actually act as a person's "coach". Do you feel that your tulpa is filling that role? If so, then it would be incredibly beneficial in having a tulpa... especially a tulpa that is full of kindness, attentiveness and positive emotions/vibrations. As those qualities actually help IRL coaches to become more "qualified".

But then again, not all tulpas are like that. Roles can possibly be reversed, where you become the coach and the tupla becomes the client. Do tell me more about your progress though, and what has affected you on her reactions and such. It's good to know you haven't given up and she is becoming more "real"... so to speak.

[collapse=Long story]

[/collapse]

Okay, but a more important question here is are you visualizing it as Jackie Chan?

Female Jackie Chan?
female mother fucking Jackie Chan
x_b731d0ea.jpg

Back