• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

unban request

pimp

Ok so heres whatsup, my name ingame is xxpimpslicexx. I was banned by the anti-grief system, and I am deeply sorry for my past actions. I can only imagine how many noobs a day you get who just come onto the server solely to grief/troll. I myself am a mod on another server that some of you may have heard of. Just so you know I was not sent here in any way by anyone to grief your server, so please do not blame it on my servers owners. It was my own decision and i regret it. Please accept my apology. :doy:

Best reguards, Pimp

so being as you were banned by console and are affiliated with the epic delve, I do find it a little hard to believe that you are truly sorry for griefing as you should know better being a moderator, because the epic delve also has a similar policy against grief. I vote for a denial of appeal on the grounds that this is an apparent lie, and is becoming a growing trend for members of the epic delve to cause grief on the T9K server.

Ok I'm sorry about this misunderstanding everybody. Personally I'm with you in your decision to ban pimpslice, he understood he was griefing yet he still did it. He didn't lie about being a moderator on The Epic Delve, although apparently he is a very misguided one. Believe me, a demotion was handed out for this.
We don't want bad feelings between the servers, even though there was an incident when some Team 9000 members decided to grief us, but I don't want this to turn into a, "You're server is stupid and griefs ours" chat. We have no intent on disrupting Team 9000 and are happy just running our own small server :).
I hope you accept my apology on behalf of the entire server, I enjoyed my time on Team 9k but you move away from everything eventually.
Manwich
EDIT: Also, what other members have griefed your server from The Epic Delve? I was not aware that others have, and if they did I'll have a word with them.

Actually, I'm not here to troll or anything.

I'd just like to say that pimp (or as he's known on our server "xxpimpslicexx") has been demoted. I don't want anybody making our server look bad, and I give you my word that this was not a part of any coordinated work and is an isolated event.

You can do what you want with pimpslice, but please know that kelsey and I, and the other admins and mods don't have any "beef" against t9k AT. ALL.

If you see any ranked people from TED on T9k cause trouble, please let me know and I'll handle it. You guys may think we hate you, but we honestly honestly don't. Kelsey and I have no hard feelings against Wooty, and anybody related to T9k. You had to do what you had to do, and that's that. I'm not one to live in the past.

So please don't think we're sending people over to T9k to grief or cause trouble. If the people who think that actually knew kelsey and I (like Casham or Tofurkey if they're still around), they would know that we wouldn't do that.

So please, can we end this beef now? T9k is T9k, and The Epic Delve is The Epic Delve. This was important enough for me to re-log into my account that I haven't really logged into in a long time, and type this message at 5:31AM.

Like I said though, do what you want with pimpslice, he's been demoted on our server and has been explained to why that action has been taken. All we said to him was "You need to consider going to their ban appeal forum and writing an apology at least".

I hope we can all game together again some day and get along

this new information regarding pimp does not change my initial vote regarding his ban as he should have known better because he once was a moderator on TED and the rules are similar to ours. Chris and manwich I believe that pimp is the first staffer of TED that I have seen to grief T9K, normally if TED comes up it is from a guest trying to get in better terms with TED by griefing T9K. I as well hold no beef againt TED as we are currently two seperate entities. Open communication between servers is never a bad thing when the system of rules is highly similar. We are on good terms with a couple of the admins from opticraft andthere has been an exchange of ideas and warnings of any griefers to look out for. My previous post was more about pimp and was not meant to reflect badly against TED. I cannot speak for the whole of T9K but I am sure there are a few who may follow my opinion when I say that I would prefer differences be squashed between our servers and allow for better communication between the two. In the future, as per your request, I will be sure to inform you of any grief on our server coming from someone claiming to be with TED.

We would really appreciate that. I still enjoy the many chats I have with some of the T9K members now, even after leaving. We didn't leave to abandon T9K so it's nice to still talk to some members from there.

I agree with leaving Pimpslice banned bc there were no good reasons for his actions and he should have known better.

A little heads up on someone named frosty_jr although he could easily change his name or whatever, but he did some major grief on our server, so just keep that name in mind.

Alrighty, so I do still miss you guys! I always enjoyed talking with yall, always feel free to chat with us, our mumble information is on our forum and of course Chris and I still have steam, so if anyone wants to chat, go for it!

Still love you guys!

We would really appreciate that. I still enjoy the many chats I have with some of the T9K members now, even after leaving. We didn't leave to abandon T9K so it's nice to still talk to some members from there.

I agree with leaving Pimpslice banned bc there were no good reasons for his actions and he should have known better.

A little heads up on someone named frosty_jr although he could easily change his name or whatever, but he did some major grief on our server, so just keep that name in mind.

Alrighty, so I do still miss you guys! I always enjoyed talking with yall, always feel free to chat with us, our mumble information is on our forum and of course Chris and I still have steam, so if anyone wants to chat, go for it!

Still love you guys!

miss you. :(

Still love you guys!
Get back to the kitchen.
:D

I'm going to have to agree with godliberator to maintain the ban.

As for other things, involving a certain other server, I have no public comment.

Back