• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Well, I guess it won't hurt to try...

dude2818

I don't really expect anyone to un- ban me, or anyone to even listen to this, but you know what? I'm gonna try to redeem myself anyways.

Any of you from the fine city of Caprica may remember me from July 15th (or was it 14th? Maybe it was the 16th....). After a seemingly well start as a citizen, I proved that I could take care of myself. When I first joined, Navirio, who was the mayor at the time, told someone to basically start me up for life in Caprica, as he was AFK. Nothing happened. I had to figure things out on my own, and even though that was an easy (but time consuming) task, it still angered me just a tiny bit. I went on, but still I held a small grudge.

Time went on, and as my time on the server was depleted, I was pretty much left behind by my fellow citizens. While I do understand that it would have been a hassle to help me out and keep me on the same pace as everyone else, it still frustrated me alot.

Eventually I went crazy, swearing like a sailor and eventually griefing what little I could. It took ConroD a while to ban me, and to show to everyone how crazy I was becoming, I literally asked to be banned. It almost felt like ConroD was giving me the benifit of the doubt for far longer than I deserved it, but I did nothing to show I was making a turn for the better. If anything, my behavior became much, much worse, and then I was banned.

These past two weeks I have been on a trip, and it gave me time to think about what I had done. I do admit that I behaved in a inappropriate manner, and I regret it.

If in the case that someone does un- ban me, I came up with some terms that would prevent this raging from happening again.

1. I would not be allowed to join ANY city.
2. I would have to start my own settlement, which after the appropriate funds were gathered, I could buy the land and turn it into a city.

Any other terms I'm sure we could come to an agreement apon.

Thank you for reading my appeal. I do enjoy playing on this server, and I hope you consider un- banning me. If not, darn.

-Dude2818

Back