What did you all get for christmas!?

Sorry for your pain.
Since he died when I was 6 I actually have no memory of him, at all. I have like, 1 image of him in my head but that's it, sad really. I look like him, act like him and apparently talk like him. Hopefully I'll be ask skilled with a guitar like him.

Let's see... I got a pair of socks, two pairs of gloves, a jacket, a sweater, a pair of jeans, a laptop carrying case, a $25 Cold Stone gift card, a $50 Fred Meyer gift card, a pair of pajamas and a 2012 calendar :D

...my grandparents got an iPad... for themselves... :cautious: ... LOOOOL!

wQMM0.jpg

That.
You have been chosen to join DutchCheese and I in the league of awesome guiarists. You must get on Skype THIS INSTANT.

that_taco_guy said:
You have been chosen to join DutchCheese and I in the league of awesome guiarists. You must get on Skype THIS INSTANT.

There's a league of awesome guitarists????

Why isn't there a league of awesome violinists? :(

I shall create one! :D

Yes.

You see, friends, in the darkest corners of Skype, there lies one chat conversation the owners of Skype fear... in their tongue, it is 4465727043686174, DerpChat! 999+ messages an hour! *sounds of smashing keyboards and guitars playing*

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me..
NOTHING!
Because I'm fucking single :(

But anyways, I really didn't get a lot for christmas. Clothes, and got to hang with my friends. THAT'S IT. :thumbsup:

But I don't know anything about playing guitar! I just got it >.<
The league of awesome guitarists also gives lessons. :D
There's a league of awesome guitarists????

Why isn't there a league of awesome violinists? :(

I shall create one! :D
We can make an exception... I guess... <3
Can I join it?
You play guitar? You have Skype? YOU'RE IN.
Yes.

You see, friends, in the darkest corners of Skype, there lies one chat conversation the owners of Skype fear... in their tongue, it is 4465727043686174, DerpChat! 999+ messages an hour! *sounds of smashing keyboards and guitars playing*
<3

$100

Skyrim

Sonic Generations

Labtop cooling pad

Urban Camouflage PS3 controller

A speaker stand for my iPhone 4S (It also does radio!)

Back