• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

What is YOUR story?

DutchCheese

Hey guys!

Tell us your history in team9000 beta.

Are you an old player from firethorn?
Have you lived in the amazing oxytown?
Were you from cydonia? Or maybe a hobo? Or even a greaser?
Or are you new on the server?

Tell us all about your story and experiences ;)

I'll start:
I got beta thanks to the amazing guy you might know as hademar
I told him how awesome the t9k server was and survived our very first night on t9k In a small sandy box surrounded by skeles with only 1 torch :3 after that we moved and created a town called sunset village (while you can only see the sunrise) i believe this was during firethorn?
Anyway, after that we found out that we were back at spawn. Oxytown was born. Made a little house in towerBay where i first met some amazing people.
Like hawke, green, thegurw, zakkon and the others from the towerbay gang :p
Server reset happened, towerbay was gone (this was during pax)

A little later there was a new city called eagle pass, or just the world actually.
Made a fancy house, were the amazing parties were.
Interwebs for you if you remember my hottub <3 (and allimon with his lava :p)
I later moved to a mountain, amazing house with a filled vault ^^
Made the OoO with prof, feone and had :3 created the cydonia army, war with the greasers :3
Best times <3

Then people got bored of ep and complained about ep.
People decided to live in the outlands, everyone moved away from eachother :(
When suddenly the most amazing mariolink created hobotown. Still being loved
The cydonian army set up a little outpost next to it and people came back together
Sadly there were griefers and thieves, who made everyone leave again.
Making hobotown the very last active and living place on the server.
Elm creek was too far away from the other towns so it wasnt that much of a succes.

Then there were the minesworn days. People came together to represent t9k (under the name cydonia) on another server. Most of the times 50% of the online members were from t9k. Made epic castles and won glorious battles.
Ah yes, we also nuked 9001 factions with our cannon ships :3 (apperantly cannons arent that known)
Got sick of garret and minesworn (no offense) so i came back to t9k with my new friends (shananananana :3)

When suddenly the server got a reset! Lived in phoenix peak (new ep)
Every house was shroomed by the shroom squad! (shrooms growd veeery fast back then)
Created the amazing idea of the worldhub back then, continued by vorsprung & co
(yes, i believe I was the one withthe very first ideas of what now is the worldhub)
Server died because everyone waited for the wipe
End of the world party, was amazing, thanks biodome :3

Server reset again, created petra with spaturno
Was too close to spawn and didnt came out as planned, so i moved to mooville
And here i am, surviving the night in a secret hidden cave with spaturno and allimon :)

I am DutchCheese
And this... Is MY story

Fyi, this took about 30 minutes to type on my ipod.
Im now going to the hospital for my thumb, kthnxbai! :D

FIRETHORN! yea, I'm an oldie. I joined t9k through classic, after that I joined on mumble, where they were almost always talking about Minecraft alpha, so I decided to pick it up to play with everyone :D I'll continue this story later, but I'm "working" on a project ;)

Eh, you could say I'm a bit of a oldie.

I joined T9k during the alpha stage before "Firecrotch" and my first experiences like most was in Minecraft classic. I eventually got bored of classic and instead hopped on Alpha.

My first experiences of Alpha were to say unpleasant but do not fret, good times came soon enough.

I moved into ThaProffessors ship soon after and had a great time. I partly remember attempting to build a submarine under the ship and failed miserably as the bay I was making was far to short and was overrun by monsters, shortly after the spawn was changed and Wooty now Wooty started spawning Ghasts who would not stop their horrendous moaning, they were some good times indeed.

Feeling I had overstayed my welcome, I ventured south into the vast unknown after hearing about "nomads" having their quarters there and that's when I met Briggs.

Briggs is a friendly chap who kindly let me have a residence in a castle/fort he had made. We had great times working in cohesion with his brother Aramat and others. We worked on many ventures such as the in-complete sky-rail and other projects. While staying at Briggs, I started working on a underground base to set up a residence of my own while meeting people such as Manwich who I worked on a underground ravine with.

Shortly after items such as birch tree's and note blocks were released and we entered what I like to call "The Dark Ages Of The Really Really Really Long Test Period" which was the period where we were on multiple test servers for a few months. While on these test servers PVP was enabled for a short while which led to me going on a killing spree murdering countless civilians and also leading me to be threatened a ban if I didn't stop my behaviour.

Shortly after my computer suffered from "technical difficulties" from "unknown" reasons and I was inactive from T9K for 2-3 months. During the time period mentioned previously a lot had changed. Members had left for reasons I do not know, The minecraft server changed dramatically and I felt left out being ignored and shunned for no good reason at a certain period of time.

I slowly lost a interest in minecraft and now mainly focus on school work, Leauge Of Legends, Browsing the forums and other time consuming activities such as watching Anime, etc.

When I got the urge to play minecraft again i joined the factions "team" but after slowly losing disinterest in minecraft and tired with pompous and corrupt moderators/admins on the servers in question i just....left...,

Fast forward a year and a bit and here I am.

Well, Surprisingly I am an oldie, not for the minecraft craze but it was quite some time ago.

September 7th 2009

I found a l4d casting of custom maps on jtv, that said, I was also banned from that channel the same day. That channel was the late team9000 live.

Thus karmahurts was born. I have never been banned from something and I thought to make a new leaf on jtv chats. I made the account and have been a part of t9k ever since. Always tried to make it to watch a cast, even appeared during the multiplayer sessions on xbox because back then I didn't have a gaming pc.

Here was during one of our halo reach playthroughs.

http://www.twitch.tv/karmahurts/b/270410612

I used to be rarely on due to forgetfulness,

Now I am on more frequently.

I joined Team 9000 back in late February this year after I was unfairly banned from another server. I spawned into T9K for the first time, in the world famous stone spawn tower.

I walked outside and immediately found a path to Oxytown. After what felt like forever, I had reached the Oxytown portal (back in the day kids, we used portals to access major cities). I wandered through Oxytown, confused that I could not build. After a while, I met the Cydonian Empire in Los Angeloxy (the aftermath of Tower Bay, after the infamous Oxytown wipe). I soon became fast friends with people such as ThaProfessor, DutchCheese, Zakkon, babybacon, TheGurw, and Hademar. I asked Prof why I could not build, and he responded with something along the lines of "You need a permit!". For the first time ever, I logged on to the Team 9000 website, and applied for a build permit to Oxytown (the request was not responded to). I asked why I had not received a permit, and TheGurw responded "Your not getting one, the new city is opening soon". This was the first time I had heard of the "new city" (soon to be named Eagle Pass).

I was one of the first people running around Eagle Pass, when it was only the MCC headquarters/train station. I watched the town grow around me, and soon the town was open. One problem: My build application was yet to be responded to. After about a week of watching people claim the best plots and build all sorts of cool stuff, my build permit application had been moved to completed, but I could not build yet. I was very confused, and asked a few people why I was not aloud to build yet. Then I heard something that would make me more angry than any other thing that ever happened to me on Team 9000. I heard that my build permit was DENIED. I went straight back and made another build permit application. After about three weeks, I decided it was time to make YET ANOTHER build permit application. About two weeks after that, my second build permit application was accepted, and I immediately began building my first house on the server. I finished it and joined the Eagle Pass Guard. I had officially joined the Cydonian Empire. Lets just fast forward a little bit through all the parties with nekkid cheese in his hot tub. Tshinotu145 betrayed the Cydonian Empire and founded the Greasers. This was probably the most famous rivalry in the history of the server. The Greasers and Empire went to war in the Eagle Pass arena, and it was probably the only time it was really put to major use. You can search videos up on Youtube called "The Battle of Eagle Pass". That was some of the most fun I had ever had on the server.

Fast forwarding again, past a bunch of nonsense. HoboTown, a lot of you new people might have heard of it but don't know what it was. Mariolink42 created one of the greatest towns in the history of the server (even Ozy had a tent in HoboTown). For the first time I played an important role in the Cydonian Empire, as I became the Ambassador of the Cydonian Empire in HoboTown. I built my own little Embassy, and I introduced all of my Cydonian friends to the small town. After a short while, the town exploded. It went from a small one district town to a monster. Why? It was unique and new! Everybody lived in tents, and it was the shopping capitol of the server. Everything was just great. The town had a rich mine, it was heavily populated, and everybody was just having a great time. Unfortunately, the town was eventually heavily griefed and abandoned. A new town was formed, and the "Outlands Town Cycle" began. What was this new town? It was a small town called Waffleville.

Waffleville was at first a small bunch of cobblestone boxes, it was pretty shitty. I was curious about Waffleville, so Professor showed me it. We joked around about "blowing it up with the strength of the Empire" and "burning it to the ground". Ienjoywaffles (the mayor) took this very, VERY seriously and attacked us when we entered the city. ThaProfessor was killed, and Waffles took his diamonds. This ignited the second major war on the server. Soon the new Imperial Coalition Elite (or I.C.E. for short) was on his front door step. Led by Prof and I, we killed ienjoywaffles and took over his city. We built our barracks, and flew the Cydonian eagle over waffles' house. Soon the entire server was flowing into town, interested in the town after the war. Waffleville then exploded, it was flowing with life. Soon the town was given back to ienjoywaffles, and all was pretty good for a while. Then two extremely violent griefers stormed the town and basically destroyed it. Everybody moved to the NEXT big destination: Mebville.

Mebville was built, and soon the entire Cydonian Empire was on Minesworn. I don't know much about what went on during the Mebville period, since I was storming castles on Minesworn during the time.

After a while on Minesworn, a lot of people grew sick and tired of Garret's shit and probably half of the server pulled out and returned to Team 9000 (or moved to another server........I miss those who did not return). We screwed around for a short while, and the 1.7 server was born.

Right off the bat, I went with Hawke and Phantom to a good location to start building the new Cydonian City, Phoenix Peak. We had a pretty good time building the city, there were a few emotional reunions, and before long, the town was BORING WITH A CAPITAL B. There was absolutely nothing to do (at least for me) since I was never promoted to assistant (which was strange to me, since I was one of the original town founders). I ended up leaving town to build my own private estate out in the wilderness. I exchanged all of my diamonds, and started construction on what was going to be my glorious estate. There were two problems: I never finished the house, and I was lonely. Eventually there was the Biodome party, and then the server was wiped.

I moved straight into Melonopolis, and lived in the smallest shack in town. Tbarius and I soon found a stronghold AND abandoned railroad RIGHT UNDER THE CITY! We were both rich, on diamonds and something else. Melon seeds. We didn't do much with the seeds, but Ustulo, an eager farmer I had hardly even known, did. He built a giant fucking melon farm, covering about a quarter of the city. Unfortunately, soon Petra was built, and Melonopolis was griefed to death. Petra was not a city I was interested in, it was just.......lame in my eyes. I moved into Bull's Head, and within a day, was accused of crimes I did not commit. I complained about the town's famous "Cow on the well" frequently making "MOO" sounds directly outside my house. I logged off, after taking a picture with the cow, and logged back in a hated criminal who was kicked out of town. I was outraged to say the least. That Tbarius, the person I had partied with in Melonopolis, was accusing me of murdering the town's sacred cow and kicking me out. Eventually I was let back in, and my house (and the entire town) was griefed severely by Jerseyfoo. I always knew Jerseyfoo was a douche, after he got away with griefing Waffleville way back in the day. I went to live on my own, and before I knew it, Shooterty12 and lacar were living with me. FutureX moved in to, but I moved to Mooville and made my house in the mountains a secret base.

I moved to Mooville and got poisoned by Ustulo.

And then we have now.

Yes, I do very well in my writing classes.

I'll actually start my very odd tale at the very early days of Infdev, when I was known under the account name of "Blurple55" (odd I know). I lived there, playing in that very early world, for probably a few months, until I had this epic school project to do regarding marine life. Then, in either late April or early May of 2010, I totally forgot about Minecraft, until that summer, when I got interested in Sharpie Art by a deviant named "Spookychild," who at some time in a blog said "In other news, I'm totally addicted to Minecraft." Then I played some classic, but never really did anything, and forgot the game again. A short time later, I borrowed my friends copy of early Alpha, and played that for a bit, but was very busy at the time and was unable to do much. Then I forgot it again. Until later in the year, when this one boy I knew showed me it at lunch, in classic form, of course. He wasn't all that good, and was actually strip mining... in classic. Trying to find diamonds. Then, my interest in what I had missed grew on me, and eventually I discovered "Caliform's Expedition Minecraft" videos, which I totally loved, and after a day of no-lifeing watching the complete series, I promptly created a new account, Ustulo, and bought the full game. At that point, the game was in beta 1.2, the squid and tree update. For months on end, I only played singleplayer, forming an epic world, living in lonely solitude in the blocky wild, until that world was corrupted. The hard work I had done over months was lost. Then, I googled something along the lines of "Minecraft Server List" or something like that, and found t9k. Now onto my history there.

At the very beginning of my time here, I probably spent a few hours doing absolutely nothing at all, other than running and hiding from zombies, and built a little dirt hut under one of the bridges. I had gone about nicely, and even had some iron, until a charged creeper popped out of nowhere and killed me. I stopped playing for a couple days, until I gave myself a fresh start, deciding to charge across the bridges and remember all the twists and turns that I made, so that when I died I could find my carcass. Then, an amazing piece of work bedazzled my eyes. Treetop farms, the place that forged my obsession for farming. Before then, I wouldn't even replant trees. I built a small castle to keep my things, and during construction, I was creeper bombed, and met Patchouli, to whom I said "Nice diamond sword." Mighty classy, I know. While she was on I heard about Minesworn. I finished the castle that day. I lived there in harmony, alone with the builder of Treetop Farms, MotorKat, until one day there was an unexpected guest. Pasaria. Finally, more than one person. Shortly after, my nearby castle was griefed to hell, and I moved into the epic tree house. Shortly afterwards, A new person moved in, one mister Vorsprung, who I originally thought to be a griefer when he broke in my farm that I built and stepped on my crops :mad: I happened to distrust him at the time, not knowing who he really was. He tried to place a door, trying to protect the farm, and I wouldn't let him. There was another person, as well, but I unfortunately cannot remember his name. I soon after went on a call for 20 diamonds, a run that took me two hours to get there, and almost six to return. He offered those diamonds to anyone who could bring him 20 stacks of cobblestone. It was very perilous, but that trip was what gave me my current ability to survive in the wild. Unless I lag when a creeper is a block from me, I don't die. On the way back, protective of my diamonds, I went on one of the mightiest journeys ever, including jumping off a bridge into an ocean, having to swim hundred of blocks in the pitch black night. On that way, I met Spaturno, who had a house near the ocean, a little port. Later still, I happened to meet ThaProffesor, who was also on a journey, and we built a small hut together and went mining. I believe this was around the time of Mebville, and I visited hobotown. I lived there in peace, with small adventures, but was very happy at this time (Also at this time, there was the day of crashing, does anyone else remember that?). Until a griefer by the name of mycar11 broke into Treetop farms, and utterly wrecked our little world. My diamonds were gone, my room destroyed, everything I had was gone. I decided to build a house to try to get into Eagle's Pass, but it was demolished. I didn't even try to log in until 1.7, when it said "Outdated Server!" I stopped playing multiplayer for a while.

The very moment I decided to log back in to check in on the farms was the very day of the server wipe, the tower was just being started. I recognized Pasaria, and tried to get him to help. This is when I met ConroD, Casham, and DutchCheese. I already knew Ozy. Nobody really knew me at the time, and refused to let me build. I logged out for another couple weeks. I decided I would live as a nomadic hermit, in the wilderness, and soon came upon many towns, which I found very odd. I was wandering in circles, until I found a nice, flat, snowy area nearby WoodKeep, which at the time was a very small town, and still looked quite appealing. I said to myself, not really talking to anyone, "I wish I was in WoodKeep." Then Pyro sent me the invite, and I journeyed over there and built my house. The rest, they say, is history.

Not really. From there, I decided to become higher ranked, to become the "Head Farmer." I worked on building a farming complex, and began to post here. I got my rank, but by that time, the server began to die. I spent much of my time wandering, getting to know people, posting here, and visiting the towns on the server. By the time I went to Phoenix Peak, I was fairly well known. I wandered around, and looked in awe at some of the cool buildings. I was there the next day when DutchCheese and Spaturno where on, and I befriended them, and The Federation was born. Then everyone began to only think about the new world, and planned for it. DutchCheese designed the idea of a central hub area, and Vorsprung took it from there. The end of the world Biodome party happened, I helped a bit for it I guess. Afterwards, the place truly died. I just wandered, tending to my crops, until 1.8 pre-release. I'll write up those adventures later, but for now, my hands are tired.

Here's my experience with minecraft in a nutshell....

Firethorn: Lived in Vicariosness castle and made a 10x10 dome with water and lava that took a month.

Oxytown + wilderness and whatnot:

1.7.3 :
2011-07-17_13.45.12.png

1.8+ : *log in* *looks around* *gets killed by creeper* *logs out*
1.8+ off of Team9000:
2011-10-19_004822.png

I joined Team 9000 back in late February this year after I was unfairly banned from another server. I spawned into T9K for the first time, in the world famous stone spawn tower.

I walked outside and immediately found a path to Oxytown. After what felt like forever, I had reached the Oxytown portal (back in the day kids, we used portals to access major cities). I wandered through Oxytown, confused that I could not build. After a while, I met the Cydonian Empire in Los Angeloxy (the aftermath of Tower Bay, after the infamous Oxytown wipe). I soon became fast friends with people such as ThaProfessor, DutchCheese, Zakkon, babybacon, TheGurw, and Hademar. I asked Prof why I could not build, and he responded with something along the lines of "You need a permit!". For the first time ever, I logged on to the Team 9000 website, and applied for a build permit to Oxytown (the request was not responded to). I asked why I had not received a permit, and TheGurw responded "Your not getting one, the new city is opening soon". This was the first time I had heard of the "new city" (soon to be named Eagle Pass).

I was one of the first people running around Eagle Pass, when it was only the MCC headquarters/train station. I watched the town grow around me, and soon the town was open. One problem: My build application was yet to be responded to. After about a week of watching people claim the best plots and build all sorts of cool stuff, my build permit application had been moved to completed, but I could not build yet. I was very confused, and asked a few people why I was not aloud to build yet. Then I heard something that would make me more angry than any other thing that ever happened to me on Team 9000. I heard that my build permit was DENIED. I went straight back and made another build permit application. After about three weeks, I decided it was time to make YET ANOTHER build permit application. About two weeks after that, my second build permit application was accepted, and I immediately began building my first house on the server. I finished it and joined the Eagle Pass Guard. I had officially joined the Cydonian Empire. Lets just fast forward a little bit through all the parties with nekkid cheese in his hot tub. Tshinotu145 betrayed the Cydonian Empire and founded the Greasers. This was probably the most famous rivalry in the history of the server. The Greasers and Empire went to war in the Eagle Pass arena, and it was probably the only time it was really put to major use. You can search videos up on Youtube called "The Battle of Eagle Pass". That was some of the most fun I had ever had on the server.

Fast forwarding again, past a bunch of nonsense. HoboTown, a lot of you new people might have heard of it but don't know what it was. Mariolink42 created one of the greatest towns in the history of the server (even Ozy had a tent in HoboTown). For the first time I played an important role in the Cydonian Empire, as I became the Ambassador of the Cydonian Empire in HoboTown. I built my own little Embassy, and I introduced all of my Cydonian friends to the small town. After a short while, the town exploded. It went from a small one district town to a monster. Why? It was unique and new! Everybody lived in tents, and it was the shopping capitol of the server. Everything was just great. The town had a rich mine, it was heavily populated, and everybody was just having a great time. Unfortunately, the town was eventually heavily griefed and abandoned. A new town was formed, and the "Outlands Town Cycle" began. What was this new town? It was a small town called Waffleville.

Waffleville was at first a small bunch of cobblestone boxes, it was pretty shitty. I was curious about Waffleville, so Professor showed me it. We joked around about "blowing it up with the strength of the Empire" and "burning it to the ground". Ienjoywaffles (the mayor) took this very, VERY seriously and attacked us when we entered the city. ThaProfessor was killed, and Waffles took his diamonds. This ignited the second major war on the server. Soon the new Imperial Coalition Elite (or I.C.E. for short) was on his front door step. Led by Prof and I, we killed ienjoywaffles and took over his city. We built our barracks, and flew the Cydonian eagle over waffles' house. Soon the entire server was flowing into town, interested in the town after the war. Waffleville then exploded, it was flowing with life. Soon the town was given back to ienjoywaffles, and all was pretty good for a while. Then two extremely violent griefers stormed the town and basically destroyed it. Everybody moved to the NEXT big destination: Mebville.

Mebville was built, and soon the entire Cydonian Empire was on Minesworn. I don't know much about what went on during the Mebville period, since I was storming castles on Minesworn during the time.

After a while on Minesworn, a lot of people grew sick and tired of Garret's shit and probably half of the server pulled out and returned to Team 9000 (or moved to another server........I miss those who did not return). We screwed around for a short while, and the 1.7 server was born.

Right off the bat, I went with Hawke and Phantom to a good location to start building the new Cydonian City, Phoenix Peak. We had a pretty good time building the city, there were a few emotional reunions, and before long, the town was BORING WITH A CAPITAL B. There was absolutely nothing to do (at least for me) since I was never promoted to assistant (which was strange to me, since I was one of the original town founders). I ended up leaving town to build my own private estate out in the wilderness. I exchanged all of my diamonds, and started construction on what was going to be my glorious estate. There were two problems: I never finished the house, and I was lonely. Eventually there was the Biodome party, and then the server was wiped.

I moved straight into Melonopolis, and lived in the smallest shack in town. Tbarius and I soon found a stronghold AND abandoned railroad RIGHT UNDER THE CITY! We were both rich, on diamonds and something else. Melon seeds. We didn't do much with the seeds, but Ustulo, an eager farmer I had hardly even known, did. He built a giant fucking melon farm, covering about a quarter of the city. Unfortunately, soon Petra was built, and Melonopolis was griefed to death. Petra was not a city I was interested in, it was just.......lame in my eyes. I moved into Bull's Head, and within a day, was accused of crimes I did not commit. I complained about the town's famous "Cow on the well" frequently making "MOO" sounds directly outside my house. I logged off, after taking a picture with the cow, and logged back in a hated criminal who was kicked out of town. I was outraged to say the least. That Tbarius, the person I had partied with in Melonopolis, was accusing me of murdering the town's sacred cow and kicking me out. Eventually I was let back in, and my house (and the entire town) was griefed severely by Jerseyfoo. I always knew Jerseyfoo was a douche, after he got away with griefing Waffleville way back in the day. I went to live on my own, and before I knew it, Shooterty12 and lacar were living with me. FutureX moved in to, but I moved to Mooville and made my house in the mountains a secret base.

I moved to Mooville and got poisoned by Ustulo.

And then we have now.

Yes, I do very well in my writing classes.
I remember people ranting about someone killing the cow...

I decied to make notes of my history instead of tell it:

-I think I joined in march this year, I think o-o
-Find team9000 on a random server list intending to grief, joined it and it was awesome so I stayed
-Make house in outlands, invite friend to play on team9000 and made a second floor to my house
-Have house griefed, moved underwater where I lived for a long, long, long, time
-Invite other friends who start underwater colony with me
-Have that griefed
-Move to eagle pass, used lag to glitch through fences blocking entrance, start looking for good place to live
-Eagle pass opens, still looking for good place to live
-Failed, started to call myself the town hobo
-Made friends with a ton of people who I love as friends now :3
-Prof makes me a tent to live in :D
-Greenearth tells me to kill my tent to make room for his cathedral :eek:
-Move tent to crater nearby, help with cathedral
-Old friends come back and start a big mansion disguised as a cave, i live in it, alternating with eagle pass
-Babybacon asks me to camp, we camp again with two other people, HoboTown is born
-HoboTown becomes big success, made even more friends who I love as friends now :3
-HoboTown remained a big hit until it became too much and got abandoned, achieved so much
-Other Outlands cities start popping everywhere: WaffleTown, Mebville bieng big ones
-Inherited Waffletown's pentagon :cool:
-Server reset, lived in Phoenix Peak but then moved to BioDome with Babybacon
-had fun at end of the world party, server reset

I probably have grammar mistakes :p

I joined T9K around 2-3 days after they opened up their classic server, and Wooty with Ozy were promoting people personally. I was known as nero201 at the time and got promoted to builder in 3 days to help build in Zone1. I kept my rank and continued building some stuff and having fun on the Castle world (Zone2). Around December I got bored of classic and returned to T9K when I bought Beta in January and changed my name to HawkeTech, same as my Bad Company 2 nickname.

It was during the temporary worlds when bukkit wasnt released yet, so I decided to be a nut and do this massive skyscraper not too far from spawn. I met a bunch of old timers and new folk, like GreenEarth and edenapple (who helped me build the building) and the others like Dutchcheese, Hademar, sideboom, PhantomC. It was fun, but then they wiped the server and Oxytown started. I built myself and GreenEarth a couple of small houses near the city and people liked the idea of a themed neighbourhood so they joined up. We we're the sweetest and cleanest part of Oxytown, and had a bunch of fun with politics and such. We created the Cydonian Empire. I met ThaProffesor and Zakkon, tshinotu, Enkera and Xraptor, TheGurw. Pyro joined up and it was fun. Then suddenly after a series of fails, Tower Bay ceased to exist, as there weren't any fresh backups with the town saved. Bukkit released officially and Oxytown became one of the separate world to soon appear. TheGurw who was in charge of building roads in the new EP, accepted our small gangs help to build the town. I'll type the rest later because they taking out mah internetz.

I went on beta way back when me and tshin were greasers.

yah, greasers.

Basically I lived in oxytown for a couple of days, then I didn't know where my house was because it was surrounded by crap that random people put there. Then I moved to minetopia.

Same thing happened. So I decided to just not make a house and and move out where no one evar EXPLORED. Little did I know next time I logged on everything was taken. I decided just to walk around and myself as my own house! Yay. I moved in someones house (forgot the name of the person) then eagle pass came out. And I moved in there ever since, came back, house wasn't there, rage quitted, and left until the first wipe came.

Once opon a time there was a boy named Kris19642. Kids at school were talikng acout Minecraft. Kris19642 wanted to check it out. Kirs19642 went to the server with the most people. That was Team9000! Kris19642 eventully buys beta and lives happly ever after!!!

The end.

Ok, I guess I have to post here.

I heard about this so called Minecraft from tacodude; I started playing on the T9K classic server a couple of days after he had to go to Europe I started 'borrowing' his account, not having a clue what his password was, fell in love with beta, married it, and had 3 kids; one which was named Vorsprung.

Soon after I came upon a potato farm In which I found RemOfShadows curled up in a ball inside a very small shack; I gave him a bottle of rum and left abruptly.

The End.

I started by playing classic. I joined a server, built a house, and an admin just worldedited it away. So I found a new server. I went on Team9000, and fell in love with the responsive mods and such. Later, after trying to manually change my skin, I gave up. I bought minecraft for a skin. I went on the beta 1.6 server, and was confused greatly. I built a house with wool and dirt in a hill. I died from no light and lost the spot multiple times. I had no idea how to get cobblestone and torches. So I broke ground torches and punched down a wall to a tiny shack hoping to expand. I failed. So then I looked up lots of videos. They were in snow lands, so I moved out after finding diamonds which I gave to king joker. I walked across the griefed sky bridge to ,"snowy hills". I made an abandoned igloo into a temple. I then moved to the far off the map land. It got whiped the next day and I raged. Then 1.7 came and I couldn't play for two days because of towny. I hated towny. I always got griefed and robbed before getting a town started. I then after a long quit got invited to WoodKeep after just logging in. I was excited. Once I got there ihackhahalol made me mine with him and somehow I got 40 Diamonds. I think he stayed to them as he got so many. I died and lost them trying to make an infinite lava source, and then built up. It then got shut down, and I played 1.8 pre release. It was TNT griefed so I gave up. The end.

Ok, I guess I have to post here.

I heard about this so called Minecraft from tacodude; I started playing on the T9K classic server a couple of days after he had to go to Europe I started 'borrowing' his account, not having a clue what his password was, fell in love with beta, married it, and had 3 kids; one which was named Vorsprung.

Soon after I came upon a potato farm In which I found RemOfShadows curled up in a ball inside a very small shack; I gave him a bottle of rum and left abruptly.

The End.
I am not your son!
:hax:

Back