• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Why was i banned??? -ccrama

i know but i wont go away anytime soon moderators!! and karmahurts, i dk how i got the name. once again SEE THIS. it has like 250 views but somehow no moderators have seen this!! im not being rude but WHAT A COINCIDENCE. it s been a MONTH now

Good lord, I thought waiting 4-5 weeks for a build permit was bad, but being banned for a MONTH? Even after making an open statement that you didn't grief and are sorry for anything you did wrong? This is a complete lack of respect for a polite, respectable member. This REALLY needs to be looked into. (Ozy and Wooty both do a great job running the forums and server, I appreciate it, but I am just stating the situation in my view).

There was some reason he got banned so don't pick sides just yet. No one just gets banned for nothing out of nowhere.

Yeah, I am still pretty neutral despite what I just said. What I mean is that he is being ignored, without a second chance that he appears to want (and possibly deserves). If I see damage caused by him, I will immediately side with Ozy and/or Woot.

Thanks and the count is a month and two and a half weeks. really? almost 400 views. this is just sad. im not going away any time soon so if ur ignoring me, it wont work. all i want is for an admin to tell me what i did, you dont have to unban me, just tell me. please see this!!

Dude, I don't think they're going to respond. You will probably be better off finding a new community to play in.

a new community? i love team 9000 but this? ill wait for a few more months and ill leave and come back after a few more till im sick and tired of minecraft. members seen this 470, moderators 0??

Ok, heres a list of things you might have done wrong. When you see one that you did, say so.
Hacking: Fly, speed, xray, misc hacks.
Theft: Stealing other peoples pixel goodies.
Grief: Destroying other peoples pixel stuff for no reason.
Trolling: Being a jerk in chat, or spamming chat with junk. Being annoying in game, getting in peoples way, killing their dogs (I believe you were banned before the update so this MIGHT not matter, if you were that is), other troll like activities.
Other: Might be other causes that I can not think about, not sure how much else there is, so its on the admins to know. I know I probably left something out on accident.

Now, ending on that note. I think you deserve to be unbanned, just because of your persistence, and your patience. I am very happy with your attitude with this situation, you have been calm, and not a writhing troll like I have seen in many other posts. Hopefully an admin will look at this and resolve the issue. Have a nice day, and hope you make better decisions in the future!

what i have not done:hacking, trolling, grief, and other
what i may have done or have done:theft. i admit when the server mods went down shortly before i was banned, i took stuff out of two chests, thinking that the broadcast of THE SERVER WILL BE RESET was true and it would be returned, but it wasnt. if im back on, i could return it.

I was skeptical for the first little while on this guy, but now I'm beginning to wonder why he hasn't been unbanned, or at least responded to? Seems a little rude, Admins.

I was skeptical for the first little while on this guy, but now I'm beginning to wonder why he hasn't been unbanned, or at least responded to? Seems a little rude, Admins.

Well, you know how much they (admins) don't like seeing other people (i.e. non-admins) responding in ban appeals except for the appealer and an admin. I would be willing to make a guess that this person did something rather egregious when the mods went down that one fateful weekend in March and so will not be un-banned. I'm also willing to bet that several of the posters on this thread stating this person should be un-banned has further annoyed the admins, since there never is a guarantee that any one person will be unbanned when they appeal. Of course, this is all purely speculative.

With that being said, it is a little disconcerting that there has been zero response from any admin to this thread about this person's ban appeal. I can understand how this person's persistence has won over several of you, I admit I'm rooting for the guy a bit, too. We still have to wait for an admin to respond to the thread, however. Clearly this is an extreme circumstance and I do think that some of us senior members may need to step up and make sure the admins have seen this ban appeal and at the very least come back with a response for this person to see and know his fate by this point. I think Woot is pretty much AFK for the weekend, and I'm not sure about Ozy, but I think we should be able to get one of their attentions today/tomorrow on Mumble or something.

Even if he may not be unbanned, seems like it so far since admins aren't responding, cant you give the guy a little courtesy and at least tell him what he did wrong?

This doesn't make sense at all..

If this was his second time ban then at least close the thread..doesn't make sense continue to leave it open if the issue has been resolved (for better or for worse)

If it's his first time, than I'd say no matter what the damage done was-due to such mannered persistence an unban would surely be given.

Or atleast an explanation of <i>some</i>dus sort D :

Back