• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Winter Guest Plan?

Are you interested in winter themed guest worlds when the time comes?

• Total voters

Patchouli

Know it's a bit early for this, but meh.

With Guest 300 having all grass being changed to sand, it made me think of when winter comes, or perhaps just December or close to the holidays, we could make the guest worlds have grass changed to white wool to simulate snow.

And maybe (if it doesn't end up looking ugly) having the surface of the water changed to glass to look like ice.

Just an idea I thought of that I decided to bring up before it goes out of my head or something.

we have already done this once before and more than likely this was already in the plans to be done again.

We did this for some of the early early early quests. I think guest 9 or 11. I don't know if we did it again.

That'd be really cool. I lurves snow. Although I live in Canada so it's mandatory. I vote yes for this idea.

with world themes, come builds related to the theme.... i vote yes! :D
even tho winter just passed me >.>

shure when its cold outside lets make it seem cold on the inside too :D
tho all trolling aside i vote yes, thats a good idea ;D

I can speak with the other epics and see what we can do for you all for the x-mas season though I don't make any promises. If anything we can easily a cool for Halloween and x-mas for sure though.

That's really sad whatup I have to live in a place that gets it at least once a year or I'd die.

Back