World of Warcraft Thread

w00tw00

World of Warcraft General Thread
Anyways if you guys haven't played the game you might want to give it a try Play free.

World of Warcraft is broken into the base game and expansion packs.

Base game - (Play up to lvl 60)
image.jpg

Burning Crusade - (Play up to lvl 70)
image.jpg

Wrath of The Litch King - (Play up to lvl 80)
image.jpg

Cataclysm - (Play up to lvl 85)
image.jpg

Mists of Pandaria (Play up to lvl 90)
image.jpg

So those are all the expansion packs that add on to the game, feel free to post any videos, pictures or anything that contains to World of Warcraft.
And before you judge the game please try it out first. It's a wonderful game with awesome gameplay. The only people on T9k that I know, who play WoW is coulometry.

Also if you had any experience with WoW you would like to add.

:rofl:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 129
I've played wow before, only it's been mostly on private servers so my experience has been a lot different, I mean, high xp rates, level up to 2000, custom gear and edited maps + commands ;D
but yeah, haven't played it in ages.

I've played wow before, only it's been mostly on private servers so my experience has been a lot different, I mean, high xp rates, level up to 2000, custom gear and edited maps + commands ;D
but yeah, haven't played it in ages.

Dude :biggrin: You need to buy WoW, the experience is very rewarding leveling up, working for gear. I have all the expansions but the highest level I ever made it up to was like 72, I didn't have time to get to 90 :eek: lol so what do you think about the new pandas you can now play as, or the class monk in general?

I've been playing since vanilla, and still love the game. :eek: My Main is Tyliek, a Blood Elf Warlock on Sisters of Elune. My only 90 so far. I've been playing forever.. but I don't get to play a lot. So.. many alts on various servers, but all lower level. XD
I've been in a few guilds, but they've all peetered out, and I HATE pick up groups. So, without many friends playing anymore, I don't really raid or do dungeons. I mostly putz around and focus on getting all the achievements and whatnot on Ty.
If you ever want to run amok, let me know. It's even easier now that they're letting people work together across realms.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Crimzy/simple
My troll priest <3

I've been playing since vanilla, and still love the game. :eek: My Main is Tyliek, a Blood Elf Warlock on Sisters of Elune. My only 90 so far. I've been playing forever.. but I don't get to play a lot. So.. many alts on various servers, but all lower level. XD
I've been in a few guilds, but they've all peetered out, and I HATE pick up groups. So, without many friends playing anymore, I don't really raid or do dungeons. I mostly putz around and focus on getting all the achievements and whatnot on Ty.
If you ever want to run amok, let me know. It's even easier now that they're letting people work together across realms.

I have been playing since around 2011 xD and I've never done a raid, nevar, i nevar got to a high level besides lvl 71. I play on Darkspear PvP. *shuddur*

I pretty much play on three servers these days. I've been spending a lot of time on Feathermoon. A friend was on that server and why not? My alliance mains are all on Elune and my horde are all on Dawnbringer. I've been playing since release, my brother preordered the game to play. My mom made the account in her name and we all played off of it. I still have a bunch of characters on her account. I got my own shortly after that.

I pretty much play on three servers these days. I've been spending a lot of time on Feathermoon. A friend was on that server and why not? My alliance mains are all on Elune and my horde are all on Dawnbringer. I've been playing since release, my brother preordered the game to play. My mom made the account in her name and we all played off of it. I still have a bunch of characters on her account. I got my own shortly after that.

It would be great to play since release, max lvl 60, that would be so cool, I would max out all my characters. It seems like it's such a grind to get to 90.
So then I could look like this
>the image uploader DOSEN'T work nvm.

It would be great to play since release, max lvl 60, that would be so cool, I would max out all my characters. It seems like it's such a grind to get to 90.
So then I could look like this
>the image uploader DOSEN'T work nvm.
I remember doing things like Onyxia and stuff.

Well this is interesting... I actually have played a good deal and plan to get back into it once my computer is up to my spec's to play... Basically I just have to get a new laptop... I know ewww laptop but it's better for those of us that don't have the space required and need to be mobile.

Now, as for WoW. I've never played on retail. In my mind the pay to play wouldn't be worth it for me. This means I've played on Private Servers. I can personally walk anyone through the process to get into/onto private servers and once I'm back and play I will/would have no problem what so ever of getting it set up for T9K to have a guild/alliance on the PS I play on. I personally love playing on it and just so y'all know the PS I play on is BlizzClone+, for those that are not familiar with what that means, it's simple. The server is Blizzard like meaning 1x experience and such. Essentially a clone of blizzards server. The + aspect means there's certain "add-ons" that are meant to make the game more enjoyable and such.

For example (last time I knew):
Server Items/rewards
NO DONATIONS! (this means everyone has a chance to be equals)
Guild House's
Teleportation to specific regions
GM Island and events
Guild sponsored events (at guild discretion)
Dedicated PVP zone
and a few others I'm forgetting

I think most players of retail would truly enjoy it. Last I knew they were up to WotLK, and nearly 100% functional.

P.S. the server is a gaming community as well :-D

Well this is interesting... I actually have played a good deal and plan to get back into it once my computer is up to my spec's to play... Basically I just have to get a new laptop... I know ewww laptop but it's better for those of us that don't have the space required and need to be mobile.

Now, as for WoW. I've never played on retail. In my mind the pay to play wouldn't be worth it for me. This means I've played on Private Servers. I can personally walk anyone through the process to get into/onto private servers and once I'm back and play I will/would have no problem what so ever of getting it set up for T9K to have a guild/alliance on the PS I play on. I personally love playing on it and just so y'all know the PS I play on is BlizzClone+, for those that are not familiar with what that means, it's simple. The server is Blizzard like meaning 1x experience and such. Essentially a clone of blizzards server. The + aspect means there's certain "add-ons" that are meant to make the game more enjoyable and such.

For example (last time I knew):
Server Items/rewards
NO DONATIONS! (this means everyone has a chance to be equals)
Guild House's
Teleportation to specific regions
GM Island and events
Guild sponsored events (at guild discretion)
Dedicated PVP zone
and a few others I'm forgetting

I think most players of retail would truly enjoy it. Last I knew they were up to WotLK, and nearly 100% functional.

P.S. the server is a gaming community as well :-D

You should just make a free account and play up to lvl 20, make as much chracters you want on any server. :D and there alot of deals for WoW, for 5$ you can get the battle chest that will allow you to play up to lvl 80. Then Cata goes on sale for 5$ and you could purchase MoP for around $10-20 . Plus you get a free 1 month too :p Personally I think it's worth for 15$ per month. As it keeps the noobs away and it's like a 24/7 entertainment ya know. And I never made a guild but I'm part of one. Basically all we do is gank famous people that are streaming on twitch.

I used to play WoW. Rather glad I don't anymore. As fun as the game was, it stole my soul, and I like my soul in my body. However, putting that aside, I've never played a game with better 'Rogue' class mechanics than WoW. I felt sneaky, stealthy, and nearly getting caught was some of the most intense moments I've had in gaming, especially when I snuck into Ironforge when I first started, and then Ogrimmar later when I started playing again. It was fun and I haven't found another game to top those mechanics. :/

I used to play WoW. Rather glad I don't anymore. As fun as the game was, it stole my soul, and I like my soul in my body. However, putting that aside, I've never played a game with better 'Rogue' class mechanics than WoW. I felt sneaky, stealthy, and nearly getting caught was some of the most intense moments I've had in gaming, especially when I snuck into Ironforge when I first started, and then Ogrimmar later when I started playing again. It was fun and I haven't found another game to top those mechanics. :/

I started of as a night elf rogue. Just going out and exploring was so fun, getting to know the game was the best experience. I was never a PC gamer untill i mostly got into WoW. It's sad now that WoW has lost millions of players now. :eek:

Why they gotta make Panda races?! That's the ABSOLUTE WORST kind of furry demographic they were aiming for.

I would have proposed this

tumblr_ltfh359ZdY1qbuknmo1_1280.jpg

leonin_den_guard_art_by_todd_lockwood.jpg

BIG SEXY LIONBROS AND LIONGODESSES. Shit son. Every Nerd fibre of my being screams for something so awfully wrong for all the right rasins.

BUT NO.

I forsayeth the Pandarens from Panyville hath done ruined the legacy and integrity of WoW.

Too late now. I'm playing Duck Sauls.

Why they gotta make Panda races?! That's the ABSOLUTE WORST kind of furry demographic they were aiming for.

BIG SEXY LIONBROS AND LIONGODESSES. Shit son. Every Nerd fibre of my being screams for something so awfully wrong for all the right rasins.

BUT NO.

I forsayeth the Pandarens from Panyville hath done ruined the legacy and integrity of WoW.

Shoooooooooooooooo

I like the Panda females. If they added CATS I wouldn't play them. I do not like cats let alone any cat races. Also, if I wanted to play a game with CATS....

STAR TREK ONLINE AND SKYRIM. They both have cat races. Which I don't play.

BUT NO.

I never was intrested in the panda race. I just thought the Monk class was awesome xD. I've ganked so many pandas with mah priest <3 but I might make a blood elf monk oh yeahhh.

I never was intrested in the panda race. I just thought the Monk class was awesome xD. I've ganked so many pandas with mah priest <3 but I might make a blood elf monk oh yeahhh.
I would rather make a Troll something then a blood elf anything. In fact Everything<Trolls. Trolls! <3

I like the Female Pandas. Since I pretty much never play any of the female races because they're annoying as shizz. At least the female Pandas are cute. Plus, they can have tails that make them look like Red Pandas. Which is one of my favorite animals. :D

I would rather make a Troll something then a blood elf anything. In fact Everything<Trolls. Trolls! <3

I like the Female Pandas. Since I pretty much never play any of the female races because they're annoying as shizz. At least the female Pandas are cute. Plus, they can have tails that make them look like Red Pandas. Which is one of my favorite animals. :D

Yes I love trolls. I've never had a blood elf :O I need one.

Back