• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Zone Requests

Some more Ideas from off the top of my head:
Parkour Zone
Spleef Zone(one huuuge spleef arena)
Zelda Zone(s) (a full town from a zelda game like the Twilight Princess version of Hyrule Town)
F Zero Zone

How about a free-for-all zone, where anyone can join and... oh, wait, that's any Guest world.

Some ideas (apologies if they've been mentioned previously/exist already):
Medieval Zone (catapults, castles, knight statues)
Aquatic Zone (the whole place is under water)
Cosmic Zone (space ships, planets, "that's no moon... it's a space station!", asteroids)
Farm Zone (Barns, silos, pigs, cows, etc. I'm showing my roots here)
Forest Zone (Everything is under a canopy of leaves with huge trees and some rivers that have to be built around)
Dino Zone (I'm running out of examples in my head)
Musical Zone (instruments, Treble/Bass clefs, whole/quarter/eighth/sixteenth notes, A, A#, B, C, C#, D, D#.. you get the idea)

Well I'm pooped now. Hopefully some of those are decent.

An inception zone. Build anything you want. The catch: it has to be built upside down from top to bottom.

We have to go derper.

I also really like the idea that 53 suggested about a full zelda town/ the entire map. I think the ocarina of time map would be perfect for this. It has an easy layout, simple buildings and all the right block materials.

I have some screenshots (lots) of a hyrule town I found on another server. They Hyrule town is pretty big. if we decide to make a zelda zone maybe the sreenshots will help. i don't know if i'm allowed to post them here.

tree house city zone thing ! i just had the idea we get a zone and make a huge tree house zone just a bunch of tree houses all connected : D

Maybe even a giant 3D sculpture of Goatse.

180.png

Back